Mi4i - Cannot Download Or Update Any Apps In Google Play Store Using Mobile Data

mimiyaka

Members
Jan 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I recently encountered a problem when downloading any apps in Google Play Store using mobile data.
It only displays "Waiting for network" and will not continue downloading/updating the app. I searched for similar issues and can only see the problem where the phone is prompting "Waiting for WiFi", this is not my case though. I have already set my Download size limit to Unlimited but still the problem exists.

Perhaps someone here knows how to fix this. I would gladly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hii at first go to download then settings, u can see a setting check it, and there will be an option scroll it and select the unknown limit for over data...

Sent from my MI 4i using Tapatalk

Hii at first go to download then settings, u can see a setting check it, and there will be an option scroll it and select the unknown limit for over data...

Sent from my MI 4i using Tapatalk

You mean Downloads application right? This is where I can set the download size limit to unlimited?
I don't see any other option aside from that. Can you send me a screenshot of the options that I need to modify?

By the way, I have managed to download and update my application in Play Store.
Once it prompted "Waiting for network", open the Downloads application.
Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select "Start all".
By then, play store continued downloading/updating the application.

By the way, I have managed to download and update my application in Play Store.
Once it prompted "Waiting for network", open the Downloads application.
Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select "Start all".
By then, play store continued downloading/updating the application.

Its working. But also the last Rom 2.26. Doesnt Change the issue. Clean data and Cache of the play store app. But doesnt help.