Mi4s- Can't Verify Device On Mi Unlock Tool (vendor Rom)

Yes You can flash of zero
you have gone many steps
Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Flash by fastboot 7.2.5.0 with tutorial
Install twrp

I would if i could, but device doesn't do anything anymore.
Cannot put it off, cannot put in in fastboot mode. Only Mi logo is there. Nothing happens.

that is the principle. then if you want to update the rom to miui 8 you must first upgrade to version v8 TWRP. everything from the recovery itself. turning on the phone in recovery mode, vol + and power button. from the Install choose from image for TWRP and when asked which format, select recovery. rom only for install

Sorry, i don't understand that. What i am going to do:
Start fastboot mode (luckely that works) and then install the previous rom again.
Then i must put twrp on it. But with miflash right? Like the rom.
But that was not a succes, because miflash could not find the file.
I will be back ok?

So (pfffff) i managed to install 7.2.5.0 (LAJCNDA) / 7.2 stable with MiFlash (fastboot).
Now (according to tutorial) i can install TWRP by the same method. Right?

TWRP is on it.
that is the principle. then if you want to update the rom to miui 8 you must first upgrade to version v8 TWRP. everything from the recovery itself. turning on the phone in recovery mode, vol + and power button. from the Install choose from image for TWRP and when asked which format, select recovery. rom only for install

This is not what i get, i am sorry.
Is there another way to upgrade TWRP8?

If You can do It, the next step is to update the TWRP the link that is in the post 2. for that you download to the phone's internal memory. start the phone in recovery mode. you select install / from image and choose .img file downloaded when asked to select format recovery

I think i managed to install twrp v8.
Now trying to install latest dev rom.
Hopefully not another brick.
Thanks for your help man!

Well, 6.10.13 beta is running now, but there's a message (keeps coming back) that android.process.acore has stopped.

Obviously something went wrong.

How can i solve this?

It's also mentioned in forum Mi4s.
The master wrote: install rom again.
I installed the latest stable miui 8 but still have this error.

Flash all over again?
What should i do?

It's also mentioned in forum Mi4s.
The master wrote: install rom again.
I installed the latest stable miui 8 but still have this error.

Flash all over again?
What should i do?
I do the same thing happened and reinstall again, after installing a rom from TWRP always make clear cache and dalvik twice, hobbies. I disappeared error. but with another rom I spend the same and only I could solve starting from scratch. Now before you install a new rom I backup within the TWRP, if the new fails to recover

Very strange: i wanted to install the miui 7.2 rom again with fastboot and also install twrp, but i had an idea.
I did a factory reset. Came in TWRP and took also partitions / moderations i think. I just did, but honest i had no idea. After the reset the mi4s started up in miui 8 stable and everything is fine now!!!
Can you believe that?! I did not know exactly what i did, but it worked haha.

Thanks for you support amigo!

Hasta la proxima, adios.

Alex

Reactions: lahyaw and Santigt