Mi5 And Nougat

Nov 25, 2016
How well is Mi5 working with Nougat?
Is Nougat better in terms of performance and does it use more the power of snapdragon 820 dan Marshmallow?

you didnt read the question!

THE QUESTION: in this form, Nougat rom is better or worse than 6.0 roms?
For me both are fine maybe in nougat has slightly better ram performance and slightly (again) better battery performance.
All this in the last dev e.u. miui rom 6.12.22.
I suggest nougat if you want to follow the weekly updates if not MM is equal good I think...
Hope it helps

Battery life still unstable for me and feel many lags overall.
Game experience is not good in my phone regarding fluidity and battery, it's terrible.. But maybe it's just me
The rest is good enough and keeps improving.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Battery life still unstable for me and feel many lags overall.
Game experience is not good in my phone regarding fluidity and battery, it's terrible.. But maybe it's just me
The rest is good enough and keeps improving.

Well.
As for me I did install the first nougat with clean flash means I did all wipes...
I don't want to make you do this because I'm afraid of phone bricks.
I'm not afraid in mine but I can't suggest you to do the same.
In my case battery is more than ok
game performance and antutu tests are awesome.
Overall I have no bugs at all in my device.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm also afraid of a clean install, it was not recommended and really don't want to loose all my email settings and apps.
My antutu has also good results (144294) and the battery lasts very well on normal usage (email, fb, YouTube, etc) but playing is still much worst than in MM.

Someone knows how to install Xposed on nougat pls

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

A clean install is no problem, as long as you don't manually wipe the /system partition (never needed, as the install script of the ROM takes care of that). I have performed a factory reset on Nougat without problems. But you can just do a dirty install of Nougat if you want to keep all apps & settings.

Xposed on Nougat is not recommended AFAIK.