Mi5 And Smartwatch

Goodsale

Members
Apr 12, 2016
I have a MI5 connected with a Samsung gear live (smartwatch).
With miui and only with miui when vibration is set on (smartphone) the watch goes in don't disturb...and don't make any vibration.
In settings (smartphone) don't disturb is disabled... So there's a way to enable vibration on watch when smartphone have no sound and "don'disturb" disabled?

but... you have a Samsung gear live or another watch?

I think trouble is in MIUI that send "don't disturb" to watch....also if in settings (smartphone) is disabled.

I have a moto 360, in fact if phone is set with volume off, the watch automatically switch to 'no disturb' mode.

That was no the case with my previous phones.

I confirmed on your thread, but it seems we dont have exactly the same problem : in my case I like to have my phone with volume off and vibrate on, and in this situation the watch will no vibrate any more (it's because with vol off on the phone, the watch goes automatically in no disturb mode)
But if the phone has volume ON, the watch will vibrate.

Yes also for me!
But I want that the watch is in "vibrate on" also when phone is in vibration mode and volume off!
If you want to put smartwatch and phone in "don't disturb" you have the option on phone settings "don't disturb".

I think this is a miui trouble... I will make a test as soon with phone not miui!