New Mi5 Bluetooth Problems In Rom 6.12.29

Renek74

Members
Dec 10, 2016
I have the Beta ROM on my Mi5Pro. Since the two last Roms the Rsap is not working and the audio streaming to my car audio system have also problem. The title time will not show anymore. Only the total time is displayed and the current time is all time zero or 1 second. Any ideas?

Same to me. I wrote a thread earlier about this bug in the last two roms. Hope it will be solved with the next update. Right now I went back to 6.12.08. Is there a changelog of the weekly updates to see if it is worth to update so frequently?

If I go back to an older rom I get errors some thinks are stopping and this every time. No chance to go back without a rom backup...

This is true, I had the same problem. I had to completely reinstall 6.12.08. It was so annoying, so I rooted the phone. With this I can do a complete backup in TWRP first, then update to the new weekly ROM. If this has not rSAP I can restore the backup in TWRP.

Samen here since the 6.12.29 :/. I open a thread too. But thats not the only Bug in this Update.