Mi5 English Language Manual

I would like some detailed info on what certain symbols mean on the top right of the screen.
Perhaps that is ROM related instead of Phone related anyway that would serve me fine...

Handy info on how to quickly make a screen snapshot is always handy. Perhaps someone has already made an overview of "Nice to know" info, related to our Mi5.... If so, please share that info.

Thank you.

Some things are general for every android (even for the nokia x). screenshot is holding the side button and volume down at the same time. so this applies only if you change from ios but even screenshot is very similar.

most symbols should be selfexplaining, otherwise you can google that.

Some things are general for every android (even for the nokia x). screenshot is holding the side button and volume down at the same time. so this applies only if you change from ios but even screenshot is very similar.

most symbols should be selfexplaining, otherwise you can google that.
My point is that possibly some one already made a 'sort of' nice to know sort of manual. If so please, share, that is all.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

There are a lot of articles with tips from different media outlets in english and german, if you are able to understand the latter. just search for secret tips about android or any other catchy title.

Reactions: ko3st68