New Mi6, 9.10.24 blurry wallpaper animation still not fixed and one more bug.

mdfkz

Members
Jul 30, 2019
I like this update, thanks you!
Unlocking screen icons animation is back! I feel apps opening speed is increased. Still there are to bugs remaining - 1. Blurry wallpaper on locking screen is still there. 2. Can't change status bar under themes customization.

I like this update, thanks you!
Unlocking screen icons animation is back! I feel apps opening speed is increased. Still there are to bugs remaining - 1. Blurry wallpaper on locking screen is still there. 2. Can't change status bar under themes customization.
1. I don't know what you're talking about.
2. Most themes are incompatible with MIUI 11, especially when it concerns the status bar.

2. Most themes are incompatible with MIUI 11, especially when it concerns the status bar.
Hi igor

I think he is talking about missing blur wallpaper when screen on
I am on the same boat, the blur wallpaper animation when screen on is missing on mi 8 se 9.10.24
Is it supposed to be available in certain model?

Reactions: mdfkz

I mean this one...

Hi igor

I think he is talking about missing blur wallpaper when screen on
I am on the same boat, the blur wallpaper animation when screen on is missing on mi 8 se 9.10.24
Is it supposed to be available in certain model?
I'm not aware of that extreme blue animation. The only animation I'm seeing on both Mi 5 and Mi 6 when turning on the screen is the zoom out animation on the lockscreen wallpaper.

I'm not aware of that extreme blue animation. The only animation I'm seeing on both Mi 5 and Mi 6 when turning on the screen is the zoom out animation on the lockscreen wallpaper.
Yeah that should be the feature in miui 11, also in the lastly beta miui 10.5
Is it broken on certain model?
Many user report it in 9.10.17 and 9.10.24 thread

Yeah that should be the feature in miui 11, also in the lastly beta miui 10.5
Is it broken on certain model?
Many user report it in 9.10.17 and 9.10.24 thread
Don't know, I don't have a device with that problem.

I meant that you'll need to show me what you're seeing when you're turning on the screen (instead of this animation).
Also, that GIF looks like a fake to me, because when you turn off the screen the screen recording stops...
i see no animation at all

This animation disappear on mi mix2 as well. The animation from blurred picture to full focus when screen were turned on from sleep. Btw this last update is the worst ever on mi mix2, because battery stop charging at 89%, the icon on status bar of volte disappear, can't send file by mi share or NFC and probably more, but I've flashed miui11 stable, so I can't find more. But I remember that there still security patches from 2019-09-01.

I seriously don't know what you are referring to. (and no, that GIF is not helpful, it looks fake, there's no way you can start a recording while the screen is off)

I seriously don't know what you are referring to. (and no, that GIF is not helpful, it looks fake, there's no way you can start a recording while the screen is off)

Its just new animation in MIUI 11 you know? Its not fake i just found it in internet, to explain what exactly animation is missing. It was heere on the very first rom of xiaomi.eu miui11 after that is missing.

Yep, that's right, I can confirm, in last update animation appear in mi mix2. Just switch to default theme and this animation start working.

Btw this animation was better in last update of miui10 and it was really look like on this gif.

Last edited: