mi6 battery problem

aris17561

Members
Feb 16, 2021
Hello all , i have a xiaomi mi6 . I have changed the battery with a new one twice , but the mobile turns off in 1 -2 hours of very regular and not very consuming use. I mean not 1-2 hours of gaming or watching videos , but just a phone call , or messenger and stand by. It doesnt go to 0% . It turns off at about 30-40% and needs about 15 minutes to be charged to 100%. Because it is the 2nd new battery I change I feel that the battery is not calibrated with the mobile. I mean , when I see 100% , it is not 100% in the reality but less and the phone when it is showing 40% it is 0% or something like that . May you help me ? I have done many factory resets , I have eliminate all the apps that run in the background . There is nothing that runs in the background and from battery stats doesnt seem something weird. I use the facebook ? It says facebook. Whatever I use , it is corect in bat stats. Is there any way of complete format the miui and not factory reset ? Or any way to complete calibrate the battery or any other solutio you can thing of ?

You probably bought a fake or bad battery. I did the same some days ago and after testing the battery is almost dead.

You probably bought a fake or bad battery. I did the same some days ago and after testing the battery is almost dead.

I bought both batteries from a mobile phones store. And a friend of mine works there so i do not believe the battery is not good. Off course it is not a xiaomi battery cause you cannot find them for sale but it is a new one. And including the original one which was installed in the beginning , the mi6 has exact the same battery drain with all the three batteries...

i have the same problem and i haven't changed any batteries. maybe it's software related?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-18-14-31-56-098_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-18-14-31-56-098_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 242