Mi8 Camera Problems

cyberr_

Members
Jun 30, 2018
So, as my Mi8 is on the way, I've been looking around for reviews and stuff. But today I found on XDA that after MIUI10 update some Mi8 users get the error "can't connect to camera". If someone has encountered this please tell me, as I'm kinda worried..

So, as my Mi8 is on the way, I've been looking around for reviews and stuff. But today I found on XDA that after MIUI10 update some Mi8 users get the error "can't connect to camera". If someone has encountered this please tell me, as I'm kinda worried..
Nope, works perfect

review the Mi 8 !? good. do a good review, in which you enclose (if possible): hardware, autonomy, multimedia (both phone call and video), gaming ... it's other things

Same things for me with 6/128.. i tried to retour to miui original ...caméra error stay but at the beginning thé caméra works fine! I tried a lot of things but nothing works... Help us please... Sorry for my bad english... I m french

If the caméra works fine at the beginning, it should be in software no? Perhaps kernel?
Yes, this is a software problem. Mine works perfectly fine though.
Anyway, MIUI 10 is still in beta, they still have bugs to fix.