MI8 Rollback within A8.1

Chibis

Members
Oct 5, 2018
Hello! Is it possible to write firmware 10.0.9.0 eu to 10.0.11.0 eu. Will I lose data? A lot consumes the battery: (

I apologize if I'm not the first with such a question. Hard to read without knowing the language.

Last edited:
Hello! Is it possible to write firmware 10.0.9.0 eu to 10.0.11.0 eu. Will I lose data? A lot consumes the battery: (

I apologize if I'm not the first with such a question. Hard to read without knowing the language.

No problem, you can directly flash 10.0.11.0 on top of 10.0.9.0, they are coming from same base. You will not lose your data, just don't do the Format Data option in TWRP and you will be alright.

No problem, you can directly flash 10.0.11.0 on top of 10.0.9.0, they are coming from same base. You will not lose your data, just don't do the Format Data option in TWRP and you will be alright.
No, you did not understand me. I need to return 10.0.9.0 eu. Roll back ...

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

No, you did not understand me. I need to return 10.0.9.0 eu. Roll back ...

No problem also, they are still in the same Android base, which is Oreo 8.1.0 without ARB. Don't forget to Format Data first before downgrade to avoid a headache.

No problem also, they are still in the same Android base, which is Oreo 8.1.0 without ARB. Don't forget to Format Data first before downgrade to avoid a headache.
So I need to save the data. If you format the date, then everything will be erased

So I need to save the data. If you format the date, then everything will be erased

Yes, of course, you need to do a backup first. Android experts always advised doing a clean install every time you do a downgrade, just to be safe.

Otherwise, why not wait for the next few days and get the brand new MIUI v10.1.2.0 based on Pie 9.0 released by EU team? So you don't need to do a fresh install twice.

Yes, of course, you need to do a backup first. Android experts always advised doing a clean install every time you do a downgrade, just to be safe.

Otherwise, why not wait for the next few days and get the brand new MIUI v10.1.2.0 based on Pie 9.0 released by EU team? So you don't need to do a fresh install twice.
OK thanks. I'll wait for the new version of android ,. very worried about battery consumption.