Mi9 8/128 battery drain at standby

Mr.freezer

Members
Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys.. suddenly I have strange battery drain on my MI9... When phone is in standby mode, with gps off, wifi off, data off, even tried airplane mode, I have 5% for hour battery drain.. I have donwloaded betterbattery stats, but I can not use it.. can anyone help me to solve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-17-00-26-01-165_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-17-00-26-01-165_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 377
  • Screenshot_2019-11-17-00-26-06-802_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-17-00-26-06-802_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 412
I have tried factory reset without succes.. something is draining my battery 5% for an hour of standby...

So I have flashed official rom like lolo wrote and battery drain is gone finally.. will try to install xiaomi.eu and will let you know

Reactions: antykat
Mi 9
No bootloader
Same as discussed in this forum
So, no problem. Just follow given instruction here:

Hi guys.. suddenly I have strange battery drain on my MI9... When phone is in standby mode, with gps off, wifi off, data off, even tried airplane mode, I have 5% for hour battery drain.. I have donwloaded betterbattery stats, but I can not use it.. can anyone help me to solve it?
Yea that happens to me too hopefully the mods can release a patch update asap as this issue bothers me a lot

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This is not repaairable by update.. I have solve it by flashing original rom by miflash
Hello,

And you are back on xiaomi.eu or you are on stock ROM now?

I have the same issue with battery drain in stand by, and I would like to know if flashing stock and than comming back to xiaomi.eu solves the battery drain issue?

Thanks!

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Hello,

And you are back on xiaomi.eu or you are on stock ROM now?

I have the same issue with battery drain in stand by, and I would like to know if flashing stock and than comming back to xiaomi.eu solves the battery drain issue?

Thanks!

Yes... I am back on xiaomi.eu rom... I have just flashed official rom by miflash... Cleared all data... Than flashed twrp and xiaomi.eu

Reactions: mxxxt
But I don't have any of this issue when I didn't update to the latest rom

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I had the same.. I think problem is in some mistake during installation... Because I have repaired it by flashing official rom and than flashing xiaomi.eu again... And no problem... With the same xiaomi.eu release... So it is not bug in xiaomi.eu

Reactions: mxxxt
Yes... I am back on xiaomi.eu rom... I have just flashed official rom by miflash... Cleared all data... Than flashed twrp and xiaomi.eu
May I ask which version of Mi Flash are you using?
And which fastboot ROM?

I have tried with latest global and global EEA ROMs, and a few versions of the Mi Flash Tool, tried to copy the extracted ROM to C:/ and other folders, but I always get a "flash csclist error" and stuck in fastboot. I can boot to twrp and flashed back xiaomi.eu.
Phone is formated now and before I set it up again I would like to flash the stock ROM...

Thanks in advance for your help.
This battery drain is really annoying...

May I ask which version of Mi Flash are you using?
And which fastboot ROM?

I have tried with latest global and global EEA ROMs, and a few versions of the Mi Flash Tool, tried to copy the extracted ROM to C:/ and other folders, but I always get a "flash csclist error" and stuck in fastboot. I can boot to twrp and flashed back xiaomi.eu.
Phone is formated now and before I set it up again I would like to flash the stock ROM...

Thanks in advance for your help.
This battery drain is really annoying...

I use chinese rom, because my mi9 is chinese version.. will check the version of miflash tomorrow