Mi9 M1902F1G bricked

mnikolce

Members
Apr 28, 2015
How to tell which rom version should be flashed on Mi9 M1902F1G cepheus, EEA or Global rom?
The phone bricked itself, I made EDL flashing of Global rom miui12 stable (bootloader locked) the phone now has fastboot mode and Mi recovery but bootloops Mi logo, MIUI logo, shows the navigation buttons and then restarts again.
d84f1ce144f3ddb0cf3b40dd67b00b9c.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I really cannot tell by just looking at the box. But, the model of my Mi 9 is the same as yours which is M1902F1G and it came with global ROM, not EEA.

I flashed with EDL authorization 12.0.1.0_QFAMIXM -the phone restored Fastboot and Mi recovery, but bootlooped when restarted to System (only shows navigation buttons, battery percentage and clock) and restarts. Yesterday I flashed 12.0.1.0_QFAEUXM, again the same, so I made announcement the phone is officially brick
c73818406c0edef2921f6fdb24f6b1d1.jpg

Have you tried fastboot flashing an older rom prior to MIUI 12? It's worth a shot.

We tried first EDL 11.0.6.0_QFAMIXM, same result, then EDL Mixm miui12, then edl EUXm miui12, we didn't try first fastboot Android 9 miui10... The collaborator on the other side of Team viewer was too uncooperative and "nervous" maybe, and on my side I had difficult time getting in EDL mode, because of the placement of EDL points under that flat cable... :(

If your phone does not turn on after update / blinking or on the phone screen, the inscription This MIUI version cannot be installed on this device, or the phone only goes into recovery mode. To order a service please contact me telegr *spam*paid*service* . If you need to restore your device that stopped working after a failed firmware update