New Mi9Lite Safetynet not passing (ctsProfile)

xauhdabsdna

Members
Mar 6, 2020
I tried the latest stable and latest weekly versions. I tried it with and without Magisk, with safetypatch and MagiskHide Props Config. No luck at all, ctsProfile won't go green. What should I do I thought the ROM is passing SafetyNet?! Edit: The attachment is the logcat in case you need it.

Attachments

• dddddddddddddd.txt
    3.6 MB · Views: 935
Last edited:
I tried the latest stable and latest weekly versions. I tried it with and without Magisk, with safetypatch and MagiskHide Props Config. No luck at all, ctsProfile won't go green. What should I do I thought the ROM is passing SafetyNet?!
It's a Google SafetyNet API server issue => 'ctsProfile' result returns, 99% of time, "false" for everyone... ;)

Some generic no-name phone, I think Alcatel. I have also tested the Samsung S8+ from a friend (it is even rooted) and ctsProfile passes there too.
It's maybe a API requests limitation for Xiaomi devices then... If someone can try with official Xiaomi Global ROM. :)

I have a Mi 9T with Magisk root solution => got "ctsProfile = false" (in Magisk Manager) since yesterday...
Okan nice to know I'm not the only one. I hope you're right and wrong at the same time because I spent so much time trying to get it working

Reactions: Arni69
Oh it happens on a LOT of phones right now, read more on magiskhide props xda page, it happened overnight, regardless of rom version. Not just xiaomis. Some speculate safetynet can now detect an unlocked bootloader. Suddenly my Mi9 is uncertified on play store and doesnt pass cts either.

Oh it happens on a LOT of phones right now, read more on magiskhide props xda page, it happened overnight, regardless of rom version. Not just xiaomis. Some speculate safetynet can now detect an unlocked bootloader. Suddenly my Mi9 is uncertified on play store and doesnt pass cts either.
Okay nice to know. I fixed it for with the HiddenCore EDXPosed Module.