Mic Problem During Speaker Call

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
Anyone else can test or had a problem with their microphone during speaker phone call?

My problem is when someone calls me and I answer it I put the call on speaker and when I switch back to normal mode, the other end can't hear me speaking at all as if the mic gets muted when I get back to normal call mode.
When I switch back to speaker mode, other end can hear me again.
So if I use speaker during phone call, I have to use the speaker until call gets ended.

I have had this problem quite a while now and I hoped it got fixed when Miui8 came as I had forgotten it already.
I am on dev 6.7.7 (cancro, Mi3).

Does someone have this same problem or can you guys test this on your Mi3 devices please?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Anyone else can test or had a problem with their microphone during speaker phone call?

My problem is when someone calls me and I answer it I put the call on speaker and when I switch back to normal mode, the other end can't hear me speaking at all as if the mic gets muted when I get back to normal call mode.
When I switch back to speaker mode, other end can hear me again.
So if I use speaker during phone call, I have to use the speaker until call gets ended.

I have had this problem quite a while now and I hoped it got fixed when Miui8 came as I had forgotten it already.
I am on dev 6.7.7 (cancro, Mi3).

Does someone have this same problem or can you guys test this on your Mi3 devices please?

Based on your description , I think there is no problem for your hardware , speaker is working really . Maybe it is the bug of the system . Advise you to wait for a while and then it can be solved by system automaticlly .

Reactions: dogiex
Based on your description , I think there is no problem for your hardware , speaker is working really . Maybe it is the bug of the system . Advise you to wait for a while and then it can be solved by system automaticlly .
Yeah it must be a software problem because it has worked before.
Thanks god I dont't use speaker during phone calls often. :)