Miflash Error 0x80070026

ads10

Members
Mar 28, 2016
Hi gus
I've got Redme note 3 pro (SD), I bought it in china with china rom. I would prefer to have it with rom in european version. so I decide to to install xiaomi.eu rom. I sent request to Xiaomi in order to get approval for bootloader unlock. Meantime I installed global rom using MiFlash. When I got approval for unlock I tried to unlock bootloader but without any positive results. Then I read that unlock is possible only on devlopment rom.
For several days I've been trying to install dev rom but every time I run flash I got error Reached the end of the file.(0x80070026: Receiving hello packet)" I'm using windows 7 x64 I've already disabled driver signature enforcement but it did not help. Any advices or ideas how to fix this issue ?

Hi gus
I've got Redme note 3 pro (SD), I bought it in china with china rom. I would prefer to have it with rom in european version. so I decide to to install xiaomi.eu rom. I sent request to Xiaomi in order to get approval for bootloader unlock. Meantime I installed global rom using MiFlash. When I got approval for unlock I tried to unlock bootloader but without any positive results. Then I read that unlock is possible only on devlopment rom.
For several days I've been trying to install dev rom but every time I run flash I got error Reached the end of the file.(0x80070026: Receiving hello packet)" I'm using windows 7 x64 I've already disabled driver signature enforcement but it did not help. Any advices or ideas how to fix this issue ?
Flash dev rom with in phone UPDATER APP

Yes. Using current configuration I installed global rom

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks I started from this guide. I managed to install global ROM, but nów every time i try to flash I get the same error

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finalny Solved I instalacji global developement Rom using update it was possible

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka