miflash error

DrJones

Members
Mar 25, 2019
Hey all,

i had xiaomi.eu weekly 8.x on my MI8 SE. Working fine. Tried to go to 9.x within one step using TWRP. Afterwards stuck in fastboot loop. TWRP fastboot didnt work.

Now I tried to flash it with miflash and the stock rom 9.2.15. Now i got an error in miflash after flashing "error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s . *lock).flash is not done

Afterwards I get a Chinese Screen with a lock and to options to choose (in Chinese). In the background are the numbers to enter a pin.

If i then try to boot TWRP it will stuck in Fastboot again.

Any ideas from you guys?

Bests,
Jonas

I still have an miflash error, but the Chinese Stable Rom is running (YES). I allowed USB Debugging and went in fastboot mode to load my backup with TWRP.

I checked in command fastboot devices and phone is recognized. Then i typed fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then fastboot boot twrp.img

Black screen since 30mins.

What twrp version are you guys using for MI8 SE?

I tried TWRP 3.2.1 and 3.2.3, both had the same problem: black screen and no reboot in recovery. If i normally boot and go to boot in recovery mode, normal recovery mode (not TWRP) is coming.

If i am in normal phone mode, adb devices finds one device. In fastboot mode, there is no device on adb devices list.