Migrating From Miui.it Rom To Xiaomi.eu [mi5s]

SAngeli

Members
Mar 18, 2016
Hi,
I have a new Mi5s (being this my first experience with miui) and wish to install a ROM with italian language as I live in Italy. So far I installed Miui.it ROM with Miui.it twrp recovery.
I wish to migrate/install ziaomi.ey rom, if possible.

I wish to know the followings, please:
  1. do I have to replace current TWRP recovery I installed from miui.it with yorus or can I keep it?
    It is made by Team Win Recovery Project
    Ver 3.0.2-X Vy XM 201601001
  2. can I just decide what to download from your website and just install it as the phone is or not?
  3. Before proceding with install I will go boot in recovery , go to 'Wipe' menu, select advanced wipe and check for to wipe:
    - partitions Dalvik Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage and Cache, and then wipe.
    After this, I will go back to the main menu and select 'Reboot' menu and choose to reboot into recovery. Then once back in TWRP again, I will connect my OTG USB to the phone and start install.
    Is this all correct, so far?

Once I completed setup and am inside my phone all configured (end of setup) I think it should be a good idea to return into recovery and Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache. Then I should be done.
    Can you please let me know? I will be waiting for some answer before starting.
  4. I am unabl to find on xiaomi.eu website both Weekly and Stable rom for my Mi5s
    Anyone could please link me the correct place because I do not find it.
    This is the URL I go for searching for the rom but cannot find it. It should be something like xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_6.11.xxxxxx.zip correct?

Where would I get the SuperSU in zip file format to root the device? I wish to install it via recovery.

What if I just go ahead and install Android 7 ? Is it quite stable or should I wait considering that I am starting from scratch?

Thank you soo much for your time and help.
Hope to be a happy xiaomi.eu user.

Last edited: