Mijia m365 pro error 102

vkirov

Members
May 12, 2020
I just bought today a M365 pro scooter and after pairing it to MiHome it wanted a firmware upgrade. After the upgrade it does not want to connect anymore. First it gave me a range error and I tried deleting the device and now it gives me error 102. I tried reseting and changing the region but I had no luck.

Same here, same problem. Did anyone find a way to fix? I can't connect the scooter to the app. That sucks.

I have fixed actually on the same day, sorry for not replying and I know how is frustrating when you are whole day in google to try to find an answer.

How i fixed:
I just used another phone (Iphone X) and tried to connect it again after that all phones on the house was working. Not sure if its a problem with Iphone 8 because from my research everyone was having the same problem.

If it doesnt work, try to do this Reset thing (hold buttons bla bla bla) and after connect again with another phone.

I have fixed actually on the same day, sorry for not replying and I know how is frustrating when you are whole day in google to try to find an answer.

How i fixed:
I just used another phone (Iphone X) and tried to connect it again after that all phones on the house was working. Not sure if its a problem with Iphone 8 because from my research everyone was having the same problem.

If it doesnt work, try to do this Reset thing (hold buttons bla bla bla) and after connect again with another phone.

Thanks, I'll try in few minutes with some other phone (right now I tried to use my iPhone 11). Just one question: I read that you should change the region to Mainland China. Did you do this?

I'm from Italy, I had Italy as region but even changing to China didn't get any fix. Now I'll try to use another phone.

I solved it, I used another phone (with Android) and it worked. But then I still wasn’t able to connect to the scooter using my iPhone 11. So I just turned off and on my iPhone, deleted the app, reinstalled and then problem was fixed.

Thanks, I'll try in few minutes with some other phone (right now I tried to use my iPhone 11). Just one question: I read that you should change the region to Mainland China. Did you do this?

I'm from Italy, I had Italy as region but even changing to China didn't get any fix. Now I'll try to use another phone.

I actually changed because i was trying everything to connect my phone because i thought the same as you, however nothing happened, so don't try it because you will lose all your cache history in case you have more applicances like vaccum robot, cam, etc from xiaomi.

Stick it to the changing of phones, and if it doesn't work, install on another phone. Don't know why but that is the problem. Also I discover another trick. turn off your bluetooth and turn on and immediately try to connect. Actually I think I had that problem. So I don't know if it was the changing of the phones or bluetooth problem. LOL confusing i know..

I solved it, I used another phone (with Android) and it worked. But then I still wasn’t able to connect to the scooter using my iPhone 11. So I just turned off and on my iPhone, deleted the app, reinstalled and then problem was fixed.

Yea, same happened to me, the only difference it that i didn't remove or restart, I just turned off bluetooth and turned on and it started to work. So both ways will work