New MiMax3 Playstore keep waiting for network

sardan

Members
Aug 28, 2017
Hey im updated to 10.3 mi max 3,but suddenly playstore goes infinite waiting for network ..before just fine with my wifi...

Cannot download anything right now.

N
Check download settings in Play Store.

Install Wifi Analyser app in some device that works to see what channel the router is using.

Change channel in router to one the phone can see.
Nothinh been change...i cant downloqd any apps in playstore ..but i can use wifi data any application no problem

N

Nothinh been change...i cant downloqd any apps in playstore ..but i can use wifi data any application no problem

In: Settings/WLAN/"your wifi"

Set toggle "Mobile Hotspots" to off.

I had this problem a while back in Mix1, also only in Play Store.
This fixed it.
It seems Play Store tries to help you save your hotspot data.

But in some other device there was no such toggle, so no guaranty.

In: Settings/WLAN/"your wifi"

Set toggle "Mobile Hotspots" to off.

I had this problem a while back in Mix1, also only in Play Store.
This fixed it.
It seems Play Store tries to help you save your hotspot data.

But in some other device there was no such toggle, so no guaranty.
Nope doesn't fix...in download mode i choose restricted mode every time show download now...i can download..but if i choose unlimited it will not do anything...

Nope doesn't fix...in download mode i choose restricted mode every time show download now...i can download..but if i choose unlimited it will not do anything...

This seemed to work for me, was not this version but several months ago.

Perhaps this is one of those odd bugs that seem to appear sporadically when you do "dirty flash" all the time.

The only other thing I can think of to do, besides a "clean flash", would be to clear data for the Play Store app.

Hi together,

open google playstore -> settings -> "Bevorzugte Downloadvariante" in english something like "prefered download" (the second entry from above)

There you can chosse -> always ask / only network / only WLAN

Another setting is in the download app -> there go to settings and choose something like "no data limit".

Regards Kater