Miren Browser Can't COPY Text??? [Solved]

JeremyG

Members
Jun 14, 2011
Hey guys this is my first time using miren browser on MIUI build. Everything was perfect until I found out that i can't copy any texts from the browser by long pressing on the text that I want to copy. Can anyone cobfirm this?? Or just a bug on 1.7.29 build? I'm on HTC HD2.

I'm not trying to derail the thread, but is there a way to get the browser to load pages auto-fitting the screen width like the vanilla browser? Having to zoom out all the time sucks.

I registered just so I could chime in. My latest copy of Miren also will not copy simple text.
I can only bring up the little blue arrows but it will not highlight any of the text in between the selection bubbles. It gives me the option to copy, but it never copies the text. The previous version of Miren used to highlight the text as I drug the selector around the screen. OP, your not the only one with this annoying glitch. HTC EVO 4G

Wait a minute - are you using the Miren Browser from the market? That's outdated.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Wait a minute - are you using the Miren Browser from the market? That's outdated.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Could you kindly show us the link to the latest Miren Browser? Thx a bunch!

Sent from my HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Could you kindly show us the link to the latest Miren Browser? Thx a bunch!

I feel that he think's it's outdated because it's no longer called Miren browser, simply MIUI browser. It's included with the past 2 weeks releases by default. Nothing should have been gotten from the Market.

Well ok....our stock MIUI browser alright. No wonder it has the similarity of 99% with the Miren Browser. Problem solved!

Cheers!!