Missing Eu Mi-pad 2 Roms!!!

lohtse

Members
Jun 13, 2016
Anyone able to post a link for the LAST mi-pad 2 rom??? there doesn't seem to be any actual links now for v8.6 roms for mi-pad 2

thank you

sooooooooooooooooooooo any good fully working custom roms then LOL????????????????/

sooooooooooooooooooooo any good fully working custom roms then LOL????????????????/
lol no. We are stuck with the last xiaomi.eu rom forever. Intel did not release the source code for the chip, so people can't develop stable custom roms.

Reactions: lohtse
i think ask intel public source code? maybe????

Gửi từ MI 5 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

lol no. We are stuck with the last xiaomi.eu rom forever. Intel did not release the source code for the chip, so people can't develop stable custom roms.
YAY yet another Xiaomi product down the drain..... Such a shame but hey thats xiaomi for you.... THEY COULD HAVE RELEASED THE SOURCE CODE not just intell.

YAY yet another Xiaomi product down the drain..... Such a shame but hey thats xiaomi for you.... THEY COULD HAVE RELEASED THE SOURCE CODE not just intell.
I think they released their source codes. But since they are using Intel on this one, and Intel ended support for this chip without releasing the source, we are basically ****ed. But there is LineageOS 13 on XDA which is now maintained by Tank, go use that one. It seems pretty stable but the camera isn't working.

But yea, I think officially they won't be upgrading android on this device anymore.

Xiaomi continued support/update mipad2.. .eu stopped.( Bad news without motive :mad: )
You Can use multirom.me last update is 7.9.21 and work very well.

hi its miki I have the same problem I have mi pad and I have china room I cant download from google store

Thank you now i download this is and how I can install it I have the latest version I send you the picture

This is what I get when I try the version

Attachments

• A4A0F6DC-4C2F-408A-B44C-09DC764EDC1B.jpeg
    A4A0F6DC-4C2F-408A-B44C-09DC764EDC1B.jpeg
    821 KB · Views: 1,443
Здравствуйте, подскажите будет ли обновление для mipad 2 ?