New Missing icons when unlocking. Empty home screen

deedend

Members
Nov 21, 2016
I have an issue with my Mi 9 SE, often time I unlock it, the home screen stays empty, without any icon. swiping from the bottom (or, I suppose, pressing the home button if you use the navigation buttons) solve the issue, but it's quite annoying to do so every time I unlock my phone. The software versione is the xiaomi eu ver. 20.3.5. Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue, anyone have a clue how to fix it, if it's possible?

Reactions: RodrYguez
I have an issue with my Mi 9 SE, often time I unlock it, the home screen stays empty, without any icon. swiping from the bottom (or, I suppose, pressing the home button if you use the navigation buttons) solve the issue, but it's quite annoying to do so every time I unlock my phone. The software versione is the xiaomi eu ver. 20.3.5. Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue, anyone have a clue how to fix it, if it's possible?
The bug continues in 20.3.19 version for my mi8se. Also miroom, mimmx and ******* weekly rom has the same error. But stable version does not have this bug.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: deedend
The bug continues in 20.3.19 version for my mi8se. Also miroom, mimmx and ******* weekly rom has the same error. But stable version does not have this bug.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I hope they'll fix it in the next stable at this point... then I probably flash that.

The only way to solve it i found is to use another launcher. I used poco launcher and it worked ok, now i use an alpha version of miui launcher i found on this forum and works ok too

Last edited:
Same issue on Mi 9 SE. I could deselect the Google Assistant as Infoassistant in the home screen settings to resolve this issue but I find it practical. What exactly do you mean with "Try to disable -1 screen"?