Mitv 55"

scaven

Members
Nov 8, 2015
Could anyone provide me with any version of MiTV 55" firmware, please.
I updated to 1.1.82 and it stopped loading. I tried wipe all data and reboot from system1 via recovery mode, but useless.

Reactions: idleBG
Can i ask ... how.. and from where did you got MiTV 55 :)

PS: amusing you are from EU ;)

i am interested aswell as to where can i buy a mitv.
where are you at?

i am looking into importing several with my company in EU.

If you are in the EU ... pls drop a line ..

and no i dont want to gain profit ... providing zero price for xiaomi.eu members only

I am in Romania. I have ordered an lg tv since i had little hope of anyone getting mitv's in my country in a reliable form, warranty and all. But i have been watching these tv's for like an year.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I am in Romania. I have ordered an lg tv since i had little hope of anyone getting mitv's in my country in a reliable form, warranty and all. But i have been watching these tv's for like an year.

hmmm.... i can import it officially.... but warranty ... etc.. its on you...
if something happens you will have to send it to Xiaomi ...

btw i am from BG (so you are close) ;)

i really want to test that tv

Well I've bought quite a few xiaomi products, but all from shops which offered local warranty. Anyway, as I've seen on youtube, all tvs are in chinese so i'm waiting for some kind of euro launch or something.

You can order them from AliExpress. If they ship a 70" TV all the way to New Zealand via DHL, I would imagine they ship them to EU too.

warranty is a big issue with this.. also as the tv interface is on chinise.. i dont see the point.