MIUI 1.8.26 bugs in HTC Desire

Liran

Members
May 6, 2011
- The new browser always has problems. In fact, ever since you've put the new browser in your ROMS I've been mainly using Opera Mobile.
It works when you open it, but after a bit it just doesn't want to load any pages any more. Then I open Opera Mobile and it loads everything the built-in browser didn't.
It also has this annoying this with Facebook that when you press the back button on the phone, instead of taking you to the previous page, it takes you to the home screen of the browser. PLEASE FIX BROWSER, or put back the old one even!
- Phone gets stuck! Last occurance: The browser didn't want to load a page, so I pressed the home button on my phone, then I tried to open Opera Mobile - which made the phone freeze completely.
- Lockscreen hangs (At least in the previous build)
- In messaging: Texts don't always show time and date. Some of them have it, some don't. PLEASE FIX!

Thanks,
Liran

I ve never had any problems with the new browser on my bravo :\ ... Dont know about Facebook browsering cus I am using FB as mobile app..

Don't have any of your issues....
Try setting your browser to clear cache on every exit, that might help. Or install another from market.
Use default lockscreen, see if that hangs too. If it does, can't help you, might wanna try experimenting with a cpu tuner and/or kernel change..
Messaging timestamps have 2 settings, one with timestamps for evey message, one for several messages, group. Sounds like you have it set to Group.

@Liran, if you're using Facebook mobile, in order to go back to the previous page there is a back button already integrated at the very left upper corner (looking simply like this "<" )...

Try setting your browser to clear cache on every exit, that might help.
That's a good tip, I am trying it now.

Messaging timestamps have 2 settings, one with timestamps for evey message, one for several messages, group. Sounds like you have it set to Group.
That actually worked thank you!
Apatin
@Liran, if you're using Facebook mobile, in order to go back to the previous page there is a back button already integrated at the very left upper corner (looking simply like this "<" )...
I know about that, but I liked it that in the old browser the back button also had the same function in Facebook. tnx