Miui 10.3 Stay on after face unlock

fatihmehmetcnnn

Members
Nov 5, 2017
Can we add lock and unlock icon like the iOS unlock icons?

Attachments

• IMG_20190320_010331.jpg
    IMG_20190320_010331.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 245
You want us to replace the smiley with an iOS icon? That's a no. MIUI is not iOS and we have no intention to make it look like iOS.
Mi 8 looks like iPhones but you guys still has no intention? I just asked something. Even Huawei-Samsung-Google devices has same icon. It doesn't mean copying something. But smiley looks like childish

Mi 8 looks like iPhones but you guys still has no intention? I just asked something. Even Huawei-Samsung-Google devices has same icon. It doesn't mean copying something. But smiley looks like childish
Mate, I seriously think you should find something better to do. An icon is the last thing we care about. If that bothers you that much, you can ask Xiaomi to redesign the icon for your liking.
Whenever Xiaomi does something similar to Apple, they get flamed. Whenever they do something unique, they also get flamed. Gets tiring after a while. Can't keep everybody happy.

Im using Miui from since 2013. Htc Sensation- One X roms. Then Xiaomi mi 5s . Mi 8 for now. I love Xiaomi. But Sometimes some icons are childish. They need to fix them. Like in call screen.
You're more than welcome to nag them. We're not here to redesign MIUI.