MIUI 10 8.7.19

jack56

Members
Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
After two days of using this rom I noticed a huge battery drain and heating processor during internet nagigation and watching videos.
It just happens to me or to you too?

huge boost on antutu tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-23-19-17-14-808_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-23-19-17-14-808_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 505
Hello everyone,
After two days of using this rom I noticed a huge battery drain and heating processor during internet nagigation and watching videos.
It just happens to me or to you too?
Not on me, this is even one of the best battery life I've ever got out of this device: 4:45 SoT in 36 hours. The standby consumption is very good on such a bad mobile network.

Reactions: Zozo67
Hello,
I've installed the 8.7.19 version.
Seems that everything is working.
VoLTE is active (but my network doesn't support it - that's another story....).
Battery drain is OK, you need to give MIUI some time to stabilize the system (I installed it this morning) so can't complain until now.
I can't set the camera photo size (megapixel) or maybe I don't know how to do it...
What is annoying: Some notifications on locked screen are NOT visible and I can't enable them. Any idea how do it???
BTW, MIUI optimization and other operator system battery drain processes have been disabled.

Hello,
I've installed the 8.7.19 version.
Seems that everything is working.
VoLTE is active (but my network doesn't support it - that's another story....).
Battery drain is OK, you need to give MIUI some time to stabilize the system (I installed it this morning) so can't complain until now.
I can't set the camera photo size (megapixel) or maybe I don't know how to do it...
What is annoying: Some notifications on locked screen are NOT visible and I can't enable them. Any idea how do it???
BTW, MIUI optimization and other operator system battery drain processes have been disabled.
As far as I know you can't set the megapixel s in the camera settings. Do not disable Miui optimizations in Developer settings. I did it the first time and couldn't get the notificatios to work. Enable it again, restart the device and now set the notifications as you like.

As far as I know you can't set the megapixel s in the camera settings. Do not disable Miui optimizations in Developer settings. I did it the first time and couldn't get the notificatios to work. Enable it again, restart the device and now set the notifications as you like.
It's not working in this way.
Seems to be a bug or something.
BTW, the AI was disabled.

Why I cant enable lockscreen notifications and floating notifications in apps such as bbm, tapatalk or gmail?

Also Im using full display gestures as the picture below but the buttons works at the same time. Are these bugs or am I doing something wrong?
ac772e5e2cd418cdd065fc47afb55381.jpg
52917ebc88a1737265703910c56ef834.jpg
dac683a94fcdb8f074211d267ac84b2a.jpg
da7ee6a4b98d6d9d081836abd85e4928.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Why I cant enable lockscreen notifications and floating notifications in apps such as bbm, tapatalk or gmail?

Also Im using full display gestures as the picture below but the buttons works at the same time. Are these bugs or am I doing something wrong?
ac772e5e2cd418cdd065fc47afb55381.jpg
52917ebc88a1737265703910c56ef834.jpg
dac683a94fcdb8f074211d267ac84b2a.jpg
da7ee6a4b98d6d9d081836abd85e4928.jpg

Hi,
the Importance should be set to Urgent in order floating notifications and lockscreen to work. On my Mi note 3 the buttons and full screen gestures are working at the same time - I think that is not a bug but for convenience, you can use full screen gestures or buttons.

Reactions: baiosss
Hi,
the Importance should be set to Urgent in order floating notifications and lockscreen to work. On my Mi note 3 the buttons and full screen gestures are working at the same time - I think that is not a bug but for convenience, you can use full screen gestures or buttons.
In other apps like Viber for example I can enable floating and lockscreen notifications.

In previous 8.7.12 buttons didnt work if you had enable full screen gestures.

Edit: You're right. Need to set to urgent for lockscreen and floating notifications.

me too, for hotmail for example. And i confirm discrete battery drain andAnd an abnormal heating of the phone with yotube, never present before

Every device usage is unique. For me, 8.7.19 gives one of the best battery life. Over 7 hours SoT in over 36 hours with 5% left is quite an achievement for me. We'll see what 8.7.26 can give.
Have you had abnormal heatings of the device?

Do we have any news about camera update? Video recording 1080p 60fps for example?

I mean if will be added to future upgrades.

1080p@60fps is already in Mi Max 3 (confirmed) and Redmi Note 5 (to be confirmed), it should arrive on most phones, at least midrangers.
Have you made a fresh install or an upgrade (wipe cache and dalvik)?
Always upgrade, never a fresh install.

Reactions: Dzidexx