Miui 10 8.7.26

I think i'll wait up to 3-4 weeks for next update, because i've no big hope that the camera reach the quality from last MIUI 9 ROM's, especially at dark scenes....

Not until it appears at sourceforge. AFH server is out of reach for me (<5KBps means over 4 days of download time).

Just installed, will need 3 charge cycles until it settles for battery life. The only noticable improvement I see is the shutter speed used to take front camera selfies. It's faster now so you'll have less chance of getting blurry photos.

It feels like battery life has improved quite a bit. But too soon to be sure.
Just updating in the morning.

Hi guys, I have stable ROM if I install this dev from MIUI 10 I will lost my data ? How I can do that , just trought update app ?

Hi,
everyone.
Sorry for bothering any of you,but i have a question about updaging my mi note 3.
I am still running miui 9.6 by xiaomi.eu 8.4.19 Beta.
The thing is that i receive notifications for an update but as soon as i try to download it the phone is not allowing me.It says you are up to date.Since i bought the phone it was allowed me one time to update via ota.It was running 8.4.26 i think and as soon as i have updated it to 8.4.19 i haven't been able to perform another update even if there is one.
I have installed TWRP and the bootloader is unlocked.Can any of you help me to install the latest muiu 10 or the latest stable rom for mi note 3?
Thank you in advance.

TWRP 3.2.2 works fine. Download the ROM and put it in internal storage. Select Wipe-Advance Wipe and only wipe data. Then Install the rom. Don't forget to wipe Dalvic/cache a couple of times after installing the ROM. So far it's running smooth Screenshot_2018-08-04-07-04-49-953_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
TWRP 3.2.2 works fine. Download the ROM and put it in internal storage. Select Wipe-Advance Wipe and only wipe data. Then Install the rom. Don't forget to wipe Dalvic/cache a couple of times after installing the ROM. So far it's running smoothView attachment 19800
Hi,
thank you for the answer.I have installed TWRP 3.1.1.Is it going to be ok with this version?
Regards

Enter fastboot,flash twrp,wipe system,data,cash,dalvick,reboot,againg reboot to twrp,flash rom,wipe cash,dalvick,reboot...read post15

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Enter fastboot,flash twrp,wipe system,data,cash,dalvick,reboot,againg reboot to twrp,flash rom,wipe cash,dalvick,reboot...read post15

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thank you very much.
Just a last question...sorry
Which software do i have to use on the computer to install twrp and and i have to install adb drivers as well.
Thanks

Sometimes the home button does not work. Are there anybody having this problem?