MIUI 10 8.8.3 update problem

Ping543f

Members
Aug 9, 2018
I have the sirius MI8 se. currently installed rom version is 8.7.5 (weekly) and my bootloader is unlocked. I have downloaded the 8.8.3 version but whenever i try to install it the phone just restart nothing updates or installs. I have also tried from updater app still the same thing happens. any idea what is happening here?

Yeah, u didnt wipe all data before formatting. Check the comments on the main thread and they will tell you that.

Normal Rom and Miui Rom doesnt use the same format system, so u need to format to make it work.

Yeah, u didnt wipe all data before formatting. Check the comments on the main thread and they will tell you that.

Normal Rom and Miui Rom doesnt use the same format system, so u need to format to make it work.
i have the same problem, where is the link to know what must we do?

Seems there is no solution for this till now

"You coming from official MIUI build so first you have to do wipe all, and format data as well and then reboot to recovery > copy rom.zip to phone > install rom.zip > reboot to system. "

Do that, its on the main thread of miui 10 from this forum.

"You coming from official MIUI build so first you have to do wipe all, and format data as well and then reboot to recovery > copy rom.zip to phone > install rom.zip > reboot to system. "

Hello, here recovery means the official one or TWRP?

Reactions: Promador

ours phones comes directly with miui10.eu weekly, how can we update to the last version? how does we fromat? we have my-regovery 3.0 not TWRP, i cant install or i dont know install twrp? then how can we format and install the last room?