Miui 10 9.6.27 & Magisk 19.3

elpigeondindo

Members
Jul 8, 2019
Hi i have update my poco to le beta 9.6.27 and i want to install magisk 19.3 or 19.1. But when i does this on trwp i can't boot. i have to uninstall magisk to boot again.
I try to disable encryption but that doesn't work.

I try to install magisk 18.1 and that works. I don't understand why magisk 19.x can't be install.

Can someone help me please.

Same Problem Here. Changed to orangefox twrp and no Problem at all. Magisk and anything other runs like a charm.

I've just done a fresh install of 10.3.8.0 after flashing the 10.3.8.0 vendor from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zGc3v1ahsN2dpkPppNAJJMDHKl8jnQmj.

Everything worked fine, but after rebooting into OrangeFox TWRP and flashing Magisk 19.4, the phone hangs at the boot splash. Is 19.4 not compatible with this version of .eu?

Edit: Same thing with Magisk 19.3. Maybe I'll try another version of TWRP.
Edit 2: Same thing with official TWRP.

I never had this issue with the beta .eu builds for the F1. I think I'll switch to an AOSP ROM.

Last edited:
Hi i have update my poco to le beta 9.6.27 and i want to install magisk 19.3 or 19.1. But when i does this on trwp i can't boot. i have to uninstall magisk to boot again.
I try to disable encryption but that doesn't work.

I try to install magisk 18.1 and that works. I don't understand why magisk 19.x can't be install.

Can someone help me please.
Sorry but where you download 9.6.27 rom for Pocophone? I can't search it :(

I've just done a fresh install of 10.3.8.0 after flashing the 10.3.8.0 vendor from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zGc3v1ahsN2dpkPppNAJJMDHKl8jnQmj.

Everything worked fine, but after rebooting into OrangeFox TWRP and flashing Magisk 19.4, the phone hangs at the boot splash. Is 19.4 not compatible with this version of .eu?

Edit: Same thing with Magisk 19.3. Maybe I'll try another version of TWRP.
Edit 2: Same thing with official TWRP.

I never had this issue with the beta .eu builds for the F1. I think I'll switch to an AOSP ROM.
Had this same problem with 10.3.8.0
1. Solved by flashing ROM and booting to system
2. Again reboot to recovery(Orangefox) then flash DFE, then immediately flashing Magisk 19.4
3. Now clear cache/dalvik and reboot to system. All good since.

I'm having this issue with the new MIUI 11 build. I tried the strategy of booting and then returning to Orange Fox to flash DFE and Magisk v20. However, it hangs at the boot splash.

I've discovered that flashing a custom kernel (Illusion kernel from xda) resolves this issue. Is there an issue with the kernel in the .eu build?