New MIUI 10 - Add Corporate account

Hi

I was with the last Dev Global ROM (8.11.15 (MIUI10)) for mi redmi 5 plus.
All my accounts were under Gmail (including the Exchange account).
I had the problem described here of losing contacts and calendars from my Exchange account (I think it's because of Microsoft Dynamics CRM).

I went on the EU ROM (last ROM MIUI 10.3 by xiaomi.eu 9.1.10) and I have another problem : Gmail doesn't offer me an Exchange account.
I am obliged to use the native application of the ROM which proposes an Exchange account.

Someone could help me ?

Corrected this morning.

I thought it was thanks to the new version of the ROM that I had installed.
Indeed, this morning the updater tells me that a MAJ is available (9.1.17). I download it, I ask to install. I think it installed it but NO. I am still in 9.1.10. Should we go back through TWRP to install the MAJ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-18-14-25-16-484_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-18-14-25-16-484_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2019-01-18-14-25-30-681_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-18-14-25-30-681_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
To reply to post :
"Exchange account lost all my calendar appointments. I deleted Exchange account and configured it again, all was ok, but now i see, calendar items are lost again. Exchange account is set up via gmail, phone is MIX2s. Is it known issue, or only me? "
I had the same problem.

2 causes :
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics linked to corporate account
- Exchange Account configurated with Gmail

Solution :
Delete Gmail and configurate exchange account with the native mail application --> solved !

To reply to post :

I had the same problem.

2 causes :
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics linked to corporate account
- Exchange Account configurated with Gmail

Solution :
Delete Gmail and configurate exchange account with the native mail application --> solved !

It is already solved in the latest weekly ROM. Btw, i switched to gmail app for reason, that native app will not display correctly some emails from exchange account. There were some overlapping lines in messages and everything was messy and not readable. In gmail app, everything is ok.
And yes, dynamics account is linked to my corporate account also, but this is not the reason for disappearing items in gmail.

It is already solved in the latest weekly ROM. Btw, i switched to gmail app for reason, that native app will not display correctly some emails from exchange account. There were some overlapping lines in messages and everything was messy and not readable. In gmail app, everything is ok.
And yes, dynamics account is linked to my corporate account also, but this is not the reason for disappearing items in gmail.

Ok, thks. (I'm agree and native application bugs in the forwarding of attached files)

I try to install the latest ROM without succes : My updater has detected an update and download the latest ROM but when I try to install it, my phone reboot normally (and no with TWRP).
When I force the TWRP mode, TWRP asks me to enter a password "Mount / Decrypt Data".
I've tried pin code or unlock code without success. If I cancel this step, I see folder empty.
I don't want to format data and loose all my datas
Any idea ?

Hi!

I am aware that this thread is older, but I recently switched on my Mi6 from the MIUI Global Beta to the xiaomi.eu stable ROM. And I had exactly the same issue as mentioned in post #1: I could not add my office exchange accout - whehter in the GMail app nor in the native e-mail app.

The solution mentioned in the MIUI forum worked for me:
1) Downloaded Google Exchange Service from apkmirror.
2) Installed the apk by using the native file manager and enabling installation from unknown sources (I did NOT install the package via TWRP)
3) Checked GMail: no exchange
4) Rebooted
5) Checked GMail: exchange is available and can be configured and works
6) Uninstalled Exchange Services
7) Calendar throwed error messages
8) Rebooted
9) Now Exchange works fine, I can access mails, contacts, calendar, syncing works, no error messages.

Maybe this helps.

I also have an Exchange account and I use Outlook app, it works smooth :D

I also have an Exchange account and I use Outlook app, it works smooth :D
Outlook app did not work for me. I was able to add my Exchange account but then I only received connection errors. To be frankly: Outlook app did not work very well on my other phones so I hardly used the Outlook app... weird: G-Mail worked (and now works) very fine. When I have to add an Exchange account again and Exchange services are not available in G-Mail or in the natvie mail app I will give the Outlook app another try