MIUI 10 issues

Nxkealen

Members
Feb 16, 2017
I'm having issues wjth themestore ' theme is not compatyble ' ( every theme ) antone else having this or other problems on miui 10 ?

I had huge battery problems, so I had to downgrade to MIUI 9. Not even Fix deep sleep worked on MIUI 10 and my battery went from 100% to 85% while I was sleeping.

It is news for me that we have MIUI10 for Redmi Pro.

@Nxkealen, can you please confirm that you don't have battery drain or other important problems?

Miui 10 on my redmi pro increase the battery duration, but I noticed, when I use search input in settings the app crash.

On MIUI 10 the Battery life is better in Standby..much better.
But only checking WhatsApp or Gmail (or whatever)You can see that the Battery going down to fast..2% in 1 Minute..even writing this text i lost 3%..sorry 4%.
Hope its getting better with the next Update..

Any ideas?

I had huge battery problems, so I had to downgrade to MIUI 9. Not even Fix deep sleep worked on MIUI 10 and my battery went from 100% to 85% while I was sleeping.

I have the same. deep sleep is working poor.
The phone does not go in deep sleep.
When Mobile internet on and wifi on - won't goes deep sleep
When Mobile internet off and wifi off - won't goes deep sleep
When Mobile internet on wifi off and mobile off and wifi on - sametime goes to deep sleep
When Battery safe on - never goes to deep sleep.

When I back to 9.6 stable - is OK.

Reactions: SloFoxi
When I was on 10 first time I did fix deepslepp (to ways) and it did't worked.
I have the same. deep sleep is working poor.
The phone does not go in deep sleep.
When Mobile internet on and wifi on - won't goes deep sleep
When Mobile internet off and wifi off - won't goes deep sleep
When Mobile internet on wifi off and mobile off and wifi on - sametime goes to deep sleep
When Battery safe on - never goes to deep sleep.
When I back to 9.6 stable - is OK.

Battery was OK in 9.6 but SMS and gallery was not working.
So I went to MIUI 10 again.
And all goes good. Deep sleep working, battery saver OK. SMS back, gallery OK.
I keep wifi and mobile internet on. After 1 day I have 76% battery ;-). I don' use phone much.

I did it without clean install.
I don't like clean install - to much install for me, especially banking configuration.