MIUI 10 on Mi4c

BayuPP

Members
Feb 11, 2017
Hi Guys,
I want to ask you about the performance of our device (Mi4c) under MIUI 10. Any changes?
How about the management of RAM and the gaming performance?
Thank you so much

RAM management is the same: bad! I have 2/16 variant and on MIUI roms memory management was never good. System starts to kill background apps even when free RAM is about 600MB. This is wrong!
Other than this, MIUI 10 is quite fast, no lags detected.
Do you can do a multitask? I Hate MIUI 9 because i cant do the multitask, even just chrome and WhatsApp. By the way i have a same variant with yours.

My Problems after switching to MIUI10:

1. manual mail retrieval is no longer working - with each setting they come automatically!
new mail accounts can no longer be created as POP3 - old POP3 working! new accounts with the same settings will not be connected to the mail server!!!

2. no changes to the homescreen possible - unlock does not remain

these problems are since the dirty flash on _8.7.19_v10-7.0 disappeared. For this I can not change the tones anymore, but still the sound set in Whatsapp sounds! At the moment I stay with MIUI10.

On the home screen, the providers are no longer displayed, only the signal strengths.

There is an interest calculation in the calculator, which calculates incorrectly by 10,000! either it does not use this feature or all are too stupid to notice the mistake - ingbrzy thinks it's only a factor of 10, which should go back to school!

The return to MIUI9 is only possible with format DATA - otherwise one hangs on boot (waited over 1 hour) - Warning in TWRP is format DATA including internal memory! (not test with 8.7.19, but many users already report similar problems when installing MIUI10 )

The MiUI 3-Way Reboot Menu has been taken over by ********, but otherwise there is no reason to change!

Last edited:
Reactions: BayuPP
My Problems after switching to MIUI10:

1. manual mail retrieval is no longer working - with each setting they come automatically!
new mail accounts can no longer be created as POP3!

2. no changes to the homescreen possible - unlock does not remain

It does not matter if it is clean or dirty!

On the home screen, the providers are no longer displayed, only the signal strengths. There is an interest calculation in the calculator, which calculates incorrectly by 10,000!

The return to MIUI9 is only possible with format DATA - otherwise one hangs on boot (waited over 1 hour) - Warning in TWRP is format DATA including internal memory!

The MiUI 3-Way Reboot Menu has been taken over by ********, but otherwise there is no reason to change!
How about the performance?

The change from MIUI9 to 10 has no effect on the hardware, it is actually just a new design! Therefore I could not find any effects in the performance and the battery runtime, but I changed back to 9.6 after one day use because I could not live with these conditions.

Since no one reacts to my error message, I will only dare to try again in a few weeks. I like AICP well (Android 8.1!) - maybe this will be installed permanently?