New [MIUI 10 STABLE - Mi Mix 2s] Lock Screen Notification Icons

Xrated

Members
Sep 9, 2018
I cant see any notification icons on lock screen status bar. It was working on miui 9.
I can only see icons when i unlock the screen.
Lock screen notifications working but not the icons on status bar. I also cant see notifications on lockscreen notification area even if i enabled lock screen notifications area in settings.
Any1 have this problem? Any fix?
Thank you.

I just tried Nex lock screen from Microsoft. But I didn't like it, because face unlock didn't work for me

I cant see any notification icons on lock screen status bar. It was working on miui 9.
I can only see icons when i unlock the screen.
Lock screen notifications working but not the icons on status bar. I also cant see notifications on lockscreen notification area even if i enabled lock screen notifications area in settings.
Any1 have this problem? Any fix?
Thank you.

There is no "Hotfix" for this behaviour. This is a Bug, that all "early" Versions of android 9 had (also the official Versions). There are two possible solutions:

1.) Go back to last stable Android 8 Version of xiaomi.eu
2.) Change from the "Stable" to the "Weekly". There is this bug fixed since 3 or 4 weeks.

Attention: Don't forget to save all your files/data. Especialy when you decide to go back to last Android 8 stable Version

There is no "Hotfix" for this behaviour. This is a Bug, that all "early" Versions of android 9 had (also the official Versions). There are two possible solutions:

1.) Go back to last stable Android 8 Version of xiaomi.eu
2.) Change from the "Stable" to the "Weekly". There is this bug fixed since 3 or 4 weeks.

Attention: Don't forget to save all your files/data. Especialy when you decide to go back to last Android 8 stable Version

Hey. Thank you for your advices. First solution to go back to Android 8 is working for sure.
But your second solution is wrong. I am using every miui 10 weekly (Android 9) since stable. It doesnt fixed.