Miui 10

Come on, man. You are not that stupid...
Just see the post that i've linked and stop arguing.
We. In this Thread have this recovery ans we have a newer one with normal look too:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-10.44637/post-423918

You link goes to dianlujitao

Later you do link to 4pda.ru, without mentioning that it is Red Wolf.

So, is Alex-Gibson of 4pda.ru the same as yshalsager of XDA?

Or, why does yshalsager post the v27 RedWolf TWRP a week later, as if it were new that day?

Addendum:

"P.P.S. при установке этого TWRP с firmware не от miui на oreo тачскрин не будет работать "

So Gibson had an early version with no working touch?

Or, why does yshalsager post the v27 RedWolf TWRP a week later, as if it were new that day?
I'm not going to continue this.
There is Redwolf v027 from 6 days. That's it!!!

Alex-Gibson wrote on 4pda.ru in nice colloquial Russian that Xiaomi in short has put it's foot, consisting of all thumbs, in its mouth, and increased the size of the kernel to desktop Linux size, which makes it difficult fitting everything in, including but probably not only the recovery.

This may at least partially explain why Oreo is delayed for the Note 3.

"Xiaomi нарукожопили и теперь вместо 16 мегабайт(как было на нуге), наше ядро весит целых 50(у того же whyred(XRN5P) ядро для орео весит 24 мб)), как ядра под декстопные линуксы. Из за этого появляется проблема с размером ядра и самого рекавери."

Reactions: Atanas Chebishev

Addendum:

"P.P.S. при установке этого TWRP с firmware не от miui на oreo тачскрин не будет работать "

So Gibson had an early version with no working touch?

maybe in older versions..
On 027 the known bug is:
When your phone is without system image you can't reboot into recovery from recovery

Attachments

• 1530693679262..jpg
    1530693679262..jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 399
Reactions: Dzidexx
flashed v8.7.4 today. camera improved significantly. Dual 4G mode is present. But Both Sim 1 & sim 2 networks are dropping. WiFi connection is dropping too. Still not good for daily use.

flashed v8.7.4 today. camera improved significantly. Dual 4G mode is present. But Both Sim 1 & sim 2 networks are dropping. WiFi connection is dropping too. Still not good for daily use.

I am using it with one sim from yesterday. Significant change in dropping. Almost gone

I'm on 9.5.10 EU, what should I do?
Newest twrp needed? Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik & flash 8.7.5?

Don't wipe system.
I am using 8.6.25 fastboot for base. After that with RedWolfs recovery i've updated to the latest version (then it was 8.6.27)
Except the mobile networks drop maybe there are no other nasty bugs...
I have "System Ui stopped" from time to time

That's not bad, should be quite acceptable. I'm jumping into the pool. Yeehaa!

EDIT: I saw the zip is updated at 2 A.M. today, without changing version number.
It's because yesterday's update was suspended, because of speaker issues.
Maybe it's fixed now.
I thought that this week we will receive pubic beta and respectively Xiaomi.eu version

Did you already try it..?, how is it..?
No problem with network or sensors, but my camera doesn't work (MIUI camera just stays black, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* says "no cameras currently available" or something). I dirty flashed straight from 8.4.26 (the last EU dev before this), along with magisk v16 and two modules that fixes *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*'s slow motion and enables front facing portrait. The default animation speed is back to 1x, which is slow so I lowered it back to .5x. Mi video also cannot play any videos. I'll try flashing just the ROM after this. Last but not least, performance is not as snappy, probably due to newer everything. Should be better in a couple of days.

EDIT:
  • Camera is back to work after disabling magisk modules, so probably there's a change to media_profiles.xml that no longer fits.
  • The culplit is enabling camera2 API, just don't do it anyhow, it will make any camera app fails to load.

Last edited:
No problem with network or sensors, but my camera doesn't work (MIUI camera just stays black, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* says "no cameras currently available" or something). I dirty flashed straight from 8.4.26 (the last EU dev before this), along with magisk v16 and two modules that fixes *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*'s slow motion and enables front facing portrait. The default animation speed is back to 1x, which is slow so I lowered it back to .5x. Mi video also cannot play any videos. I'll try flashing just the ROM after this.
you mean nothing problem with network and sensor right..?, but camera black problem..
maybe i wil try this night after get home from work...