MIUI 11.0.24 (Stable ) issue with Youtube and Amazon shopping apps

srujan4u

Members
Apr 29, 2020
Friends, any one facing the issuing with Youtube and other apps , unable to load post upgrading to MIUI 11.0.24.
Not matter I does, they install fine and doesn't load the content at all.

Any solution ??

Reactions: neron
Friends, any one facing the issuing with Youtube and other apps , unable to load post upgrading to MIUI 11.0.24.
Not matter I does, they install fine and doesn't load the content at all.

Any solution ??
Is your camera app also broken

This version wasn't really stable one.
- Google Translate is freez without error message.
- Device is getting very hot.(you can feel how fast it get hot and the Super powerful VC Liquid cooling system is working)

My big fault was i didn't do a backup! and after a dirty rollback i lost everything. :-|
Went back to 11.0.20

Reactions: srujan4u
This version wasn't really stable one.
- Google Translate is freez without error message.
- Device is getting very hot.(you can feel how fast it get hot and the Super powerful VC Liquid cooling system is working)

My big fault was i didn't do a backup! and after a dirty rollback i lost everything. :-|
Went back to 11.0.20

Couldn't disagree with you. Even I had to revert back to 11.0.20 - really impressive Stable ROM. Hopefully the next build will address the issue.

Couldn't disagree with you. Even I had to revert back to 11.0.20 - really impressive Stable ROM. Hopefully the next build will address the issue.
agree after a clean revert back to 11.0.20 went back to stable one! But my dirty rollback wasn't a good idea!! ;-)
And 11.0.24 isn't definitely not a stable one!

agree after a clean revert back to 11.0.20 went back to stable one! But my dirty rollback wasn't a good idea!! ;-)
And 11.0.24 isn't definitely not a stable one!

I have advanced formatted using a TWRP. I hope your device will be fine. Lets hope MIUI 11 HKG ROM will be available soon - which support dual sim and B20 to be available.

Surprisingly - 11.0.20 connects to BAND 20 with no issue, where I read a few forums where people express issues.