MIUI 11/12 Stock Font

crisgm

Members
Nov 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I am new to this community but I have been testing .eu for a long time, but it never convinces me since it uses the roboto font, and not the original, no matter how many I put it, it never remains the same as MIUI11 / 12 EEA / MI. help?

All Global ROM variants (including EEA, India, Indonesia, Russia, etc.) use Roboto. If I'm wrong, do show me.
Only China ROM uses Mi Lan Pro, which doesn't support some of the European languages we support, hence we don't use it.

Hello everyone, I am new to this community but I have been testing .eu for a long time, but it never convinces me since it uses the roboto font, and not the original, no matter how many I put it, it never remains the same as MIUI11 / 12 EEA / MI. help?
Seriously dude?
Of all the issues, yours is a simple font?
Give the devs a break

Reactions: Poney70
All Global ROM variants (including EEA, India, Indonesia, Russia, etc.) use Roboto. If I'm wrong, do show me.
Only China ROM uses Mi Lan Pro, which doesn't support some of the European languages we support, hence we don't use it.

Thanks, I think the problem I see is that in this case, .eu puts the font thin, would it be solved by putting it more filled? Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Seriously dude?
Of all the issues, yours is a simple font?
Give the devs a break

For me it is strange, since I do not like the customization of fonts / themes, I like to keep it simple, at no time do I try to belittle the work of the developers, they are just tastes.

For me it is strange, since I do not like the customization of fonts / themes, I like to keep it simple, at no time do I try to belittle the work of the developers, they are just tastes.
"Just tastes"
The devs aren't here to cater to your tastes.
So please use the font "as is" or use the theme app. :cool:

Reactions: Poney70 and Nakatan
Thanks, I think the problem I see is that in this case, .eu puts the font thin, would it be solved by putting it more filled? Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.
We don't put it thin, that's how the font looks like when using the dynamic fonts engine, which Global ROMs don't even support.
You can always go to "Settings -> Display -> Text size & font weight" and change the font weight to whatever suits you.

Hi! I'm actually editing the font Mi Lan Pro to add the unique letter I need for now for my language (the Ñ and ñ). I am using font forge but I see that there's only one kind and every time I'm trying to export the font with the new mod, the file loses a lot of weight and the font looks thinner than usual. ¿Can you tell me what aplication or what configuration are you using to edit the font to keep it dynamic?

Hi! I'm actually editing the font Mi Lan Pro to add the unique letter I need for now for my language (the Ñ and ñ). I am using font forge but I see that there's only one kind and every time I'm trying to export the font with the new mod, the file loses a lot of weight and the font looks thinner than usual. ¿Can you tell me what aplication or what configuration are you using to edit the font to keep it dynamic?
Edit? We edit nothing... none of us is a font designer, so we can't guide you here.
We use a Roboto dynamic font that is publicly available on GitHub.

Reactions: fabriciomg08