New [ MIUI 11 9.9.26] [ Mi 9T ] Light Up screen for notification doesn't work

AlexHgC

Members
Mar 28, 2017
Hello, since MIUI 11, i have a problem, when i receive notifications, my screen don't wake up. I activate Light Up screen in lockscreen options, pulse animation work, but with Light Up, nothing. It's a rom bug or have any fix ?

I don´t have that bug with that ROM on 9T Pro. I have another. Want to swap? :)

It's working for me :)
I have the exact same phone (mi 9t) so must be a bug on your side.. Also i clean flashed the rom so if you dirty flashed maybe you should clean flash ?

The only "real" bug i encounter is that the 0.5 sec to call google assistant isn't working well, it works for about 3-4 hours, after it just stop working, i have to go to that settings, disable it and re-enable it to make it work for the next 3-4 hours... Also if i reboot the phone it isn't working anymore too, have to do the same trick to make it work..

I have the Same Bug in mi9t pro! Screen wont Light Up when receiving notifications :( the new Animations Work though... Im on newest Beta now (09.10.10) and still have This Bug! My father has Same Rom in his Note 5 pro and His Screen Lights Up...

You can try my solution
Settings> Password and Security> Unlock fingerprint> Turn off the display of fingerprint icon when screen off