Miui 11 stable?

wardy277

Members
Oct 20, 2016
Hi,

Has anyone tried our the latest stable miui 11:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.2.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.zip

Is it worth updating from 10.4.4 or waiting for a later miui 11 release? I assume this is the stable from xiaomi, I thought the mi 9t Pro was getting 11 in November?

I made a dirty flash from 10.4.6 and it was uncessesscfull. The device loads and keeps rebooting.
If it does stay booted for more that 1 minute there is no Wifi and reboots again.

Where can I find the stable version for K20Pro?
I downloaded "
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.10.17_v11-10.zip" from <MIUI 11 ROM DOWNLOADS> on the top of this site. It is just the beta version.

Where can I find the stable version for K20Pro?
I downloaded "
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.10.17_v11-10.zip" from <MIUI 11 ROM DOWNLOADS> on the top of this site. It is just the beta version.
I find it. I'll install it. BTW, the icones in the MIUI11 are ugly compared to the MIUI10 ones.

I tried today again to dirty flash, but again the same thing. No wifi and phone/Android reboots periodically and unexpectedly.
Miui 10.4.6.0 on K20PRO and twrp 3.3.1-5.
Awaiting more feedback from you guys.

My path:
1. MIUI 10.4.6 to MIUI 11 beta, dirty flash, phone worked well
2. MIUI 11 beta to MIUI 11 Stable, dirty flash, phone stuck in TWRP (phone reboot automatically to the TWRP, cannot change)
3. Then "Format Data" in the TWRP. The phone was back to MIUI 10.4.6 (don't know why) -- data and apps blank -- phone settings et applications restore from Cloud. (don't know why, just follow the indications, I was iphone user and new to Android)
4. MIUI 10.4.6 to MIUI 11 Stable, dirty flash, phone worked well

Reactions: hiroptera
My path:
1. MIUI 10.4.6 to MIUI 11 beta, dirty flash, phone worked well
2. MIUI 11 beta to MIUI 11 Stable, dirty flash, phone stuck in TWRP (phone reboot automatically to the TWRP, cannot change)
3. Then "Format Data" in the TWRP. The phone was back to MIUI 10.4.6 (don't know why) -- data and apps blank -- phone settings et applications restore from Cloud. (don't know why, just follow the indications, I was iphone user and new to Android)
4. MIUI 10.4.6 to MIUI 11 Stable, dirty flash, phone worked well
So in a way clean install because you did wipe data.
And it is known that going from dev/test release to stable release you always have to wipe and make a clean install in other words.

So in a way clean install because you did wipe data.
And it is known that going from dev/test release to stable release you always have to wipe and make a clean install in other words.
I just shared my experience. As I said before, I am new to Android and I am not an programmer. I cannot say more. Try or not, you take your responsibility and decide . Have a great day

I just shared my experience. As I said before, I am new to Android and I am not an programmer. I cannot say more. Try or not, you take your responsibility and decide . Have a great day
Just letting you (or other people that does not know it) going from stable to Dev the user do not have to wipe data, but going from Dev to stable you have to wipe because almost always the phone does not not.

[QUOTE = "wardy277, publicación: 508860, miembro: 162315"]
Hola,

¿Alguien ha probado nuestro último estable miui 11:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.2.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.zip

¿Vale la pena actualizar desde 10.4.4 o esperar una versión posterior de miui 11? Supongo que este es el establo de xiaomi, pensé que el mi 9t Pro obtendría 11 en noviembre.
[/ CITAR]
funciona bien.
1. actualizar de la versión 10.4.6 y todo normal, solo cuando quise instalar el magisk no quiso arrancar del twrp
2. hice instalación limpia, y volvi a instalar el twrp, todo funciono bien, sin problemas, instale el magisk y todo ok
3. hasta ahora todo ok, solo algunas retrasos de pantalla en juegos como pokemon, pero todo bien hasta ahora

Hello, anyone on latest miui 11 eu dev that work volte? For me didn't work, also on stable eu 11.0.2

Inviato dal mio GM1913 utilizzando Tapatalk