MIUI 11 Test

kalimdor18

Members
Jul 30, 2019
has anybody tested the new miui eu 11?

how is the battery life on it? can i dirty flash from miui 10 to 11?

can i revert to my old miui eu rom without losing data when i do not like it?

thank you

has anybody tested the new miui eu 11?

how is the battery life on it? can i dirty flash from miui 10 to 11?

can i revert to my old miui eu rom without losing data when i do not like it?

thank you
What phone do you use, battery is brilliant on my MI CC9
You can dirty flash if you already have xiaomi.eu rom
You will like it its a lot better than miui 10,.
I think you need to format data to go back to 10,unless you have roll back compatibility on your device, check first post

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

What phone do you use, battery is brilliant on my MI CC9
You can dirty flash if you already have xiaomi.eu rom
You will like it its a lot better than miui 10,.
I think you need to format data to go back to 10,unless you have roll back compatibility on your device, check first post

my phone is the mi 9
i am a little bit worried because i tried the miui eu 10.5 before and it drained my battery very fast ( it was around 1% pero 10-15% of just being idle)

how is the miui 11 on the mi cc9?

i can dirty flash from miui eu 10 to 11? really?

my phone is the mi 9
i am a little bit worried because i tried the miui eu 10.5 before and it drained my battery very fast ( it was around 1% pero 10-15% of just being idle)

how is the miui 11 on the mi cc9?

i can dirty flash from miui eu 10 to 11? really?
Miui 11 is very very good on cc9, battery is brilliant, all the new features and mods are amazing, if your on xiaomi.eu rom already you can dirty flash, but if your so worried just back up and do clean install, it's a very good rom and the support is great

Miui 11 is very very good on cc9, battery is brilliant, all the new features and mods are amazing, if your on xiaomi.eu rom already you can dirty flash, but if your so worried just back up and do clean install, it's a very good rom and the support is great

im currently using the miui eu 10.2 (the really old but really stable one) im planning to install the miui 11, any reviews on it? any bugs u find? i know that some are listed on the forum but its better to hear from a real person that already tried it

thanks

im currently using the miui eu 10.2 (the really old but really stable one) im planning to install the miui 11, any reviews on it? any bugs u find? i know that some are listed on the forum but its better to hear from a real person that already tried it

thanks
The only bug I had was hold power button for 0.5 seconds to activate Google assistant wasn't working properly, but I think they fixed it in the latest update

The only bug I had was hold power button for 0.5 seconds to activate Google assistant wasn't working properly, but I think they fixed it in the latest update

i just checked, since ur using the mi cc9, its based on android 9 and not 10, maybe it has a difference? what do u think?

i just checked, since ur using the mi cc9, its based on android 9 and not 10, maybe it has a difference? what do u think?
Not to sure, android 10 change over looked like it was given people bugs, but you really should do a fully clean install and factory reset when you do a big update like that most people did not clean install, people do have lots of extra mods like magisk and viper which causes the bugs too, they don't always say that when posting,mines running great, you already have xiaomi.eu rom,I had global rom and thought about it for about 3 weeks before I changed, I was worried but I worried for nothing, I'm delighted I changed my rom, have you got the latest twrp for your device?