Invalid MIUI 12.1.1 drops Ant+ support on Mi Note 10 Lite

JackieDe

Members
Feb 2, 2021
Hello,

I recently received the MIUI 12.1.1 update for my note 10 Lite, and noticed that the previously perfectly working Ant+ feature suddenly stopped working. The image shows what ANT Tester shows, looks like Xiaomi forgot to include the device driver in Android, so I hope you can quickly fix this, because Ant+ is very important for me, without it my heartrate belt will not work anymore.

Can you please confirm this is a bug, and explain how to make ANT work again?
Screenshot_2021-02-01-14-43-06-120_com.quantrity.anttester.jpg

If you're using the Global ROM, go ask for help on the official Global ROM forums...

Reactions: JackieDe
I am using the ROM that was offered to me OTA on a regular, non-rooted Mi Note 10 Lite in Germany, so I guess I have the Global ROM. Can you move my post to the Global ROM forum? Or should I post the same there again?

I am using the ROM that was offered to me OTA on a regular, non-rooted Mi Note 10 Lite in Germany, so I guess I have the Global ROM. Can you move my post to the Global ROM forum? Or should I post the same there again?
We have no affiliation with Xiaomi... we're an unofficial ROM project. You'll have to post there yourself...

Reactions: JackieDe