Miui 12( beta)

Lourenzzo!

Members
Jan 28, 2019
Good afternoon! I installed the Miui 12 beta today and found it fantastic! Beautiful rom, fluid, well crafted and with excellent new features.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Lourenzzo !, poste: 537210, membre: 226208"]
Bonne après-midi! J'ai installé la version bêta de Miui 12 aujourd'hui et je l'ai trouvée fantastique! Belle rom, fluide, bien conçue et avec d'excellentes nouvelles fonctionnalités.

Envoyé depuis mon Redmi Note 5 à l'aide de Tapatalk
[/CITATION]

Bonsoir, pouvez-vous me dire si la rom a la langue française?

Good afternoon! I installed the Miui 12 beta today and found it fantastic! Beautiful rom, fluid, well crafted and with excellent new features.

What about Google services,did you have to install them,are they all working good

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: DangerousRon
Bonne après-midi! J'ai installé la version bêta de Miui 12 aujourd'hui et je l'ai trouvée fantastique! Belle rom, fluide, bien conçue et avec d'excellentes nouvelles fonctionnalités.

[/CITATION]

Bonsoir, les ROM chinoises ont uniquement le chinois et l'anglais.

Hello, China ROMs only have chinese and english languages.

[QUOTE = "Poney70, message: 537216, membre: 248356"]
Bonsoir, les ROM chinoises ont uniquement le chinois et l'anglais.

Bonjour, les ROM de Chine ont seulement des langues chinoises et anglaises.
[/CITATION]
ah ok ok merci!

What about Google services,did you have to install them,are they all working good

I had to install it from the Xiaomi store. The only application that did not work was Google Contacts, but I was able to install it manually.

[/CITATION]

Good night, unfortunately there isn't, there are only English, Chinese and another one that, if I'm not mistaken, is from India.

I had to install it from the Xiaomi store. The only application that did not work was Google Contacts, but I was able to install it manually.

Thanks

here I couldn't install most google services, the only one that worked was the google translator, all the others didn't work

here I couldn't install most google services, the only one that worked was the google translator, all the others didn't work

Keep working on it you will get it, make sure that you check permissions for play store and play services.

Regarding version 20.4.27, I found the icons very beautiful.

-About the quick access menu (old notification bar)
Now, the notifications of the quick access menu have been divided, the notifications are on the upper left side and the quick access menu on the upper right side (I didn’t like the fact that I didn’t have the option to go back to the traditional mode where the notifications and the menu were together).
I didn't find it interesting that I couldn't rearrange the position of some icons like wifi and mobile data.

-About dark mode - some applications are still incompatible, facebook is an example, in short, it is not perfect yet.

I was able to test little of the new miui 12 because I didn't have access to google apps where I saved my backups

-these are still missing translations from Chinese to other languages like English in some system applications

-Xiaomi mi cloud did not work very well with some applications, miui's Notes app for example did not save notes, in addition to others, so if you are going to update do not fully rely on mi cloud backup

Sent from Redmi note 7 lavender

sobre a versão 20.4.27

already checked as permissions, but the incompatibility is huge

I just installed it, everything works fine. you have to install Play Services, and core Google apps. You can even use the old google 3.0 installer apk, it will install everything you need, including contacts syncing.

100% of my 7.0 gigs of data stored in MiCloud downloaded and installed including magisk which Chinese builds sometimes block. With that being said, I will agree that people are better off waiting for the Xiaomi.EU build.

I just installed it, everything works fine. you have to install Play Services, and core Google apps. You can even use the old google 3.0 installer apk, it will install everything you need, including contacts syncing.

100% of my 7.0 gigs of data stored in MiCloud downloaded and installed including magisk which Chinese builds sometimes block. With that being said, I will agree that people are better off waiting for the Xiaomi.EU build.
Good evening! My Magisk is not running on S, Net. What version did you use?

I install miui12 too, and in app getapps i search play store, it is already preinstall just need to update and it will visible on home screen. after login to playstore google contacts sync automatically

Good evening! My Magisk is not running on S, Net. What version did you use?

Magisk 20.4 if you are using a SAR recovery ( Many recoveries made for Android 10 are SAR ) You should use the patchboot method, which uses magisk manager to the system binaries and root to the boot.img ( which you extract from the rom) then flash the Patched Boot.Img to the boot partition in recovery. Takes 5 minutes.

Regarding version 20.4.27, I found the icons very beautiful.

-About the quick access menu (old notification bar)
Now, the notifications of the quick access menu have been divided, the notifications are on the upper left side and the quick access menu on the upper right side (I didn’t like the fact that I didn’t have the option to go back to the traditional mode where the notifications and the menu were together).
I didn't find it interesting that I couldn't rearrange the position of some icons like wifi and mobile data.

-About dark mode - some applications are still incompatible, facebook is an example, in short, it is not perfect yet.

I was able to test little of the new miui 12 because I didn't have access to google apps where I saved my backups

-these are still missing translations from Chinese to other languages like English in some system applications

-Xiaomi mi cloud did not work very well with some applications, miui's Notes app for example did not save notes, in addition to others, so if you are going to update do not fully rely on mi cloud backup

Sent from Redmi note 7 lavender
Untick this and you will hace back the old setting

Attachments

• IMG_20200428_110117.jpg
    IMG_20200428_110117.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 386

Hello, if we wait the xiaomi.eu version, can we keep us data and don't format them ?

It' not a new rom, it's an update. Not a new android version, just a new MIUI-version. I won't expect many system crashes.
It probably the same thing as miui 10 to 11. (I don't now because i've bought my device with miui 11.) When you passed miui 10 to 11 did you format data. If yes what i have to flash ?

It' not a new rom, it's an update. Not a new android version, just a new MIUI-version. I won't expect many system crashes.
Yeah you are right but still seems to be so much under the hood changes so i think to be sure better clean install, but hey do what you want ^^

It probably the same thing as miui 10 to 11. (I don't now because i've bought my device with miui 11.) When you passed miui 10 to 11 did you format data. If yes what i have to flash ?

I dirty flashed MIUI 11 over MIUI 10 without a problem!

Yeah you are right but still seems to be so much under the hood changes so i think to be sure better clean install, but hey do what you want ^^

Yes, it's always safer. But if you do a backup of everything and try it dirty, you can also reflash it clean if you have problems.

I experienced (in 7 years of flashing), that dirty-flashing works more often than expected without problems.