Miui 12 mi mix 2 beta bugs

ezantera

Members
Jun 14, 2020
Miui 12 20.6.18 beta
No random reboots or crashing..
Screen rotation bug, cannot rotate for example video. Solution: rotate phone, turn off screen-turn on screen.

4k 60 fps video recording is selectable. But when recording, size is same 60 or 30 fps.

Battery is somehow same as miui 11.

Reactions: Ammby
Is it only me or latest stable miui 12 ALSO have rotation problem? (xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V12.0.1.0.PDECNXM_v12-9.zip)

Reactions: ximi_75ch
too bad stable version even worse than beta
error
1. telephone call acceptance own list is not only all numbers
2. If you do not want to copy text in the Notes app or if you want to paste a text into an app, the app crashes
and so on

too bad stable version even worse than beta
error
1. telephone call acceptance own list is not only all numbers
2. If you do not want to copy text in the Notes app or if you want to paste a text into an app, the app crashes
and so on
1) rotation is too bad
2) long press on every text area cause the crash of the application

"stable"

Do you know how to solve the copy text bug?
Or if changing ROM with miuimix/global can fix the issue?

Copy text crash not solved in latest stable..

Изпратено от моят MIX 2 с помощта на Tapatalk

I flashed global rom .tgz fastboot method with mi flash. I dont have anymore rotation problem or copy text problem. It seems that is xiaomi eu problem.

Reactions: nicolasch2
I have the follwoing rom on my mi mix 2 - MIUI Global 12.0.1/ 12.0.1.0(PDEMIXM)

The Stable rom has following issues-

1) The Auto Brightness is still causing the same issue as previously seen -- where it would go super low intensity in darker room. But will work well when the room is lit up or in sun light. Also having the colour scheme > selected at Auto, makes no difference.

2) Bluetooth, still only connects to one devices even if both devices were paired previously. so once you have disconnected, on reconnecting the bluetooth will connect to one but the other one I have to manually connect.

Please pass this on to MIUI team to release some update to these problems.

I think solution :

1) Auto brightness should have a feature to select the minimum intensity you want the screen to be left at when the phone is unlocked and being used.

2) Bluetooth, I am not sure, but having an option to select number of bluetooth devices you can connect to at a time could help.

Reactions: ezantera