MIUI 12 on Mi Mix 2

You can get MIUI 12 for your Mix 2 already:

It's still on Android 9 and has Security Updates from September 2019 but there is MIUI 12.

Thanks Whity,

I know that it can be downloaded manually but didn't know which Security Patch the download has.

Disappointed that there isn't even a security Patch Update for a "premium" Phone whilst cheap Models like the Pocofone F1 still get them. Especially since other manufacturers guarantee 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security patches. For the Mi Mix 2 it wasn't even 2 years of security patches (release was October 2017).

Yeah, I'm disappointed, too. But as my Mi MIx isn't working with any newer ROM after 9.11.21 that's just another problem I have to deal with.
Just wanted to let you know that it's still 09/2019 as I tested this ROM over the weekend and that was one of the first things I've checked.

Yeah, I'm disappointed, too. But as my Mi MIx isn't working with any newer ROM after 9.11.21 that's just another problem I have to deal with.
Just wanted to let you know that it's still 09/2019 as I tested this ROM over the weekend and that was one of the first things I've checked.
FYI
Send him your words!

Reactions: Jac_Ques
I don't wanna waste my time trying to convince him ;). But it's an interesting article though.
Any Mix 3 5 buyer is even more upset than we are. Time to get a new phone!

Reactions: LOLO9393
Nice article, maybe we should try and get his email and remind him how he lost the trust of his customers who also liked his favorite phone.

I asked Xiaomi on the launch of the Mi 10 Pro if they were prepared to give a 2 year Android/3 year Security Patch guarantee on their €1.000 Phone like Nokia does on all their Android phones. They haven't replied yet neither to my direct inquiry nor to my Facebook one.

My next Phone will be one that gives an Upgrade guarantee.