MIUI 13.0.12 stable released today (May 11, 2022)

Viennv

Members
May 8, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-11-07-42-59-711_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-11-07-42-59-711_com.android.settings.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 1,582
Last edited:
Changelog listed by official Xiaomi -

V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM​

[System]
Fix: Issues with the search bar while switching from landscape to portrait orientation
Fix: Carrier names weren't displayed correctly after being edited
Fix: Amap and other similar apps turned off portable hotspot
Fix: Multiple popups appeared while some Bluetooth earphones were being connected
Fix: Problems with NetEase Music lyrics
Updated Android Security Patch to April 2022. Increased system security.

V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM​

[System]
Fix: Issues with the search bar while switching from landscape to portrait orientation
Fix: Multiple popups appeared while some Bluetooth earphones were being connected
If you are using MI 11 Ultra with MIUI 13, pls help me to check below problems:

• call recording not working
• Cannot mirror screen to android TV via wifi or USB type C port to HDMI
• Incoming calls do not transmit sound to the bluetooth headset
I want to anyone help to confirm that problems are only on my device or just common issues on MIUI 13.
Thanks!

If you are using MI 11 Ultra with MIUI 13, pls help me to check below problems:

• call recording not working
• Cannot mirror screen to android TV via wifi or USB type C port to HDMI
• Incoming calls do not transmit sound to the bluetooth headset
I want to anyone help to confirm that problems are only on my device or just common issues on MIUI 13.
Thanks!
I can confirm call recording working fine after 13.0.12.0 update on my mi11 ultra.

Reactions: Viennv
I can confirm call recording working fine after 13.0.12.0 update on my mi11 ultra.
Thanks for your confirm, I just re-test my device and call recorder has normally now.
Problem with incoming call when using bluetooth headset still not yet fix, and can't using mirror cast screen to android TV. How about on your device?

I'm running MIUI Global 13.0.4 on my Mi 11 & can confirm I can already hear incoming ringtones on my all my bluetooth headsets as well as cast to my Nvidia Shield / Android TV with no issues, call recording not allowed in the UK so I cannot test that

Reactions: Viennv
I'm running MIUI Global 13.0.4 on my Mi 11 & can confirm I can already hear incoming ringtones on my all my bluetooth headsets as well as cast to my Nvidia Shield / Android TV with no issues, call recording not allowed in the UK so I cannot test that
Thank you, so may be problems is on xiaomi.eu ROM, hope fix soonest

V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM​

[System]
May I ask on which site you find these changelogs? I was looking for them, but could not find....

May I ask on which site you find these changelogs? I was looking for them, but could not find....
You can find on twitter
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: RayLZ and moskito99
You can find on twitter
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks!!!

Good morning guys, anyone else has the issue of apps not running? After a clean install of the rom and a reboot some apps are working fine but several apps are flashing half a second and close. Facebook, Messenger, Filmic, and many others are behaving ike this. I never experienced anything like it.
Have a nice day!

I think you should backup your data then reset your phone
Actually, done it and realised that the problem comes from the apps being restored from the previous build. Uninstalling with clearing all data then a fresh install works. I dont find it normal though to back up your stuff, restore it and to be buggy. That goes against the only purpose of a backup. Even stranger, 60% of the apps worked. Anyway, that's a solution for anyone else facing this issue ,

Hi guys,
Quick question. I have latest 12.5.20 version and finally want to upgrade to miui 13.
Is it the same process as updating 12.x versions? That is download new version, run TWRP and upgrade there without backup?
Thanks.

EDIT: I noticed it's still only fastboot. Updated and runs ok. Didn't test it much yet.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2022-07-19-13-16-42-915_com.android.updater.jpg

¡Hola a todos, buena gente! Espero que todos sean geniales... Me preguntaba si me pudieran opinar porque no puedo actualizar mi 11 ultra, gracias.

Hi,

Is there a tutorial on how to update our operating systems here somewhere?
I don't know anything more than that I can't do it directly from settings in my Pro 11.

Thanks!
Ronnie E.

I've also installed the MIUI 13.0.12.0 last week via Fastboot and have some issues. I also had the problem with Facebook and Instagram but I already fixed that. Now my problem is that I don't get from time to time notifications In several apps for example WhatsApp. Only if I start the app I see that somebody wrote me. Today also somebody called me and I don't get it on my phone. In the settings for permissions it's all on. Does somebody else hase problems like that ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-03-19-52-32-039_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-19-52-32-039_com.android.settings.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 173
Hello
I have the MI11 Pro (Mars). I bought without TWRP, which is not working with the new Android Version.
Today I realized, that a new update is available. But this is not working with Fasboot. There is missing "fastboot" in the ZIP File.
Where do I find the fastboot version?

I am not able to use TWRP which is not on the phone.
I tried, but installation of ADB did not work. Therefore I would like to continue with Fastboot Installation