Invalid Miui 13 poco f3: Battery and performance keeps stopping

toxiq

Members
May 14, 2016
Phone: poco f3
Miui 13
Installed with first install option format.

I am getting a after 24 hours now every 5 minits the following fault with the message:

"Battery and performance always stops" and when i click on more information i get the following output.

Restarting the phone does not solve the problem.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: com.miui.powerkeeper: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent.
Strongly consider using FLAG_IMMUTABLE, only use FLAG_MUTABLE if some functionality depends on the PendingIntent being mutable, e.g. if it needs to be used with inline replies or bubbles.
at android.app.PendingIntent.checkFlags(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.PendingIntent.getBroadcastAsUser(Unknown Source:16)
at android.app.PendingIntent.getBroadcast(Unknown Source:4)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.timers.AlarmManagerTimer.register(AlarmManagerTimer.java:32)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.timers.AlarmManagerTimer.registerPing(AlarmManagerTimer.java:89)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.timers.Alarm.registerPing(Alarm.java:131)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService.updateAlarmTimer(XMPushService.java:1613)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService.access$100(XMPushService.java:92)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService$4.onChange(XMPushService.java:270)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.PushClientsManager.addActiveClient(PushClientsManager.java:62)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.MIPushHelper.prepareMIPushAccount(MIPushHelper.java:46)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService$7.process(XMPushService.java:472)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService$Job.run(XMPushService.java:1758)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.JobScheduler$SchedulerImpl.run(JobScheduler.java:405)