Miui 13 problem with card sd

amadou1100

Members
Jul 15, 2022
My redmi note 10 pro max on miui 13 see card but not show files and folders, when i restart it work perfectly after some time it do it again

And what does this has to do with this forum? It's an Indian device that we don't even support, so go to official forums.

Ah ok so you won't help me because i have purchased a Indian version, but you know and i know the rom for note 10 pro work on max so thanks you for your helps
The ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro does not have the required files to support sweetin correctly. Do not attempt to teach me.

The ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro does not have the required files to support sweetin correctly. Do not attempt to teach me.
I don't attempt to teach you but i have follow a instructions to install in my phone and i liked it(your rom) but i want only to know why the sd card make that on my phone. I'm from african country so, when i have purchased this phone i haven't know about Indian version etc..
Sorry for my bad english.

I don't attempt to teach you but i have follow a instructions to install in my phone and i liked it(your rom) but i want only to know why the sd card make that on my phone. I'm from african country so, when i have purchased this phone i haven't know about Indian version etc..
Sorry for my bad english.
I have no idea.