Miui 13 Rumors And Information.

Real_alex

Members
Jun 7, 2020
This is a thread to talk about a potential MIUI 13 version.

Attachments

• MIUI_13_release_date.jpg
    MIUI_13_release_date.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 491
Information on what?
Rumors are not certain news but only gossip stolen right and left by skilled Chinese.
We still haven't gotten used to 12.5 and all its bugs and there is already talk of gossip about 13 (probably full of bugs like the others).
Perhaps it is better to wait for certain news from Xiaomi and not tales artfully created to win some followers.

Reactions: dannejanne
Still the word "supposed" but still nothing for sure.

There is a high chance that MIUI 13 will be the most sophisticated version that Xiaomi will have ever made. Android 11 was feature rich but with the pandemic Xiaomi had trouble perfecting MIUI 12.5.
I think that people are going to be surprised at what Xiaomi will drop this summer.

Reactions: Exiled Eye
There is a high chance that MIUI 13 will be the most sophisticated version that Xiaomi will have ever made. Android 11 was feature rich but with the pandemic Xiaomi had trouble perfecting MIUI 12.5.
I think that people are going to be surprised at what Xiaomi will drop this summer.
You are witnessing Xiaomi software every week. Do not expect miracles.

From MIUI 12 to 12.5 we saw an update with alot of issues. Now there are chances that from Miui 12.5 to Miui 13 we gonna see a fix of the majority of the issues. But maybe i'm just optimistic. We will see.

Miui 13 is supposed to fix Miui 12.5 bugs.

You mean just like how 12.5.0.9 was supposed to fixed bugs from 12.5.0.7 which was supposed to fix bugs from 12.5.07 etc etc? 12.5 is exceptional at being terrible right now. How on earth is my older K20 Pro running 12.0 has less heating and better battery life than the "latest and greatest" mi 11 ultra??

You mean just like how 12.5.0.9 was supposed to fixed bugs from 12.5.0.7 which was supposed to fix bugs from 12.5.07 etc etc? 12.5 is exceptional at being terrible right now. How on earth is my older K20 Pro running 12.0 has less heating and better battery life than the "latest and greatest" mi 11 ultra??
Mi 11 Ultra has the Snapdragon 888 that kind of sucks because of heating issues and bad battery life on pretty much all phones using it.

But I agree. MIUI is a mess since 12 was introduced. Can't believe the bugs Xiaomi have in stable releases even. They need to get a grip on things again.

Skickat från min M2101K9C via Tapatalk

Reactions: dexterv