MIUI 13 update

There is a xiaomi.eu miui 13 stable rom available for it, you can flash it via fastboot.

There is a xiaomi.eu miui 13 stable rom available for it, you can flash it via fastboot.
I had installed the MIUI 13 Stable ROM the xiaomi.eu one after unlocking the bootloader. I checked and yesterday there was an update, when I check my settings and My Device section. But when I click Update, it says "Fetching Download Links, Please wait..." Nothing happens and an error appears after a few seconds asking to close or wait. The updater basically crashes.

What should I do to OTA update the xiaomi.eu ROM without having to do a clean install?

Update of A12 devices via Fastboot: (your data will be preserved)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
- wait until the phone restarts itself

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

PS:
TWRP does not work on android 12 so OTA update is not possible.

Update of A12 devices via Fastboot: (your data will be preserved)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
- wait until the phone restarts itself

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

PS:
TWRP does not work on android 12 so OTA update is not possible.
Thank you very much... this had helped. I wanted to ask if this procedure is also possible to force update a Redmin Note 10 Pro who's bootloader is locked and has a stock ROM.

If I download a global stock zip file and try a fastboot update? The OTA update has been delayed a lot on that phone.

No, you cannot use this procedure for Global ROM.

To manually update the Global ROM, follow these steps:
- download and save the zip. ROM to phone storage
- in the Update app, double-click the 12 logo
- follow the picture.

Attachments

• localUpdate-img1.jpg
    localUpdate-img1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
I had installed the MIUI 13 Stable ROM the xiaomi.eu one after unlocking the bootloader. I checked and yesterday there was an update, when I check my settings and My Device section. But when I click Update, it says "Fetching Download Links, Please wait..." Nothing happens and an error appears after a few seconds asking to close or wait. The updater basically crashes.

What should I do to OTA update the xiaomi.eu ROM without having to do a clean install?
Download the latest version on your pc, boot into fastboot and click the .bat file that says update without format