Miui 6.0.1 Daily Lock Screen Problem

Shahar287

Members
Dec 7, 2014
I've recently updated my Mi4 to 6.0.1 and i'm trying to enable the daily lockscreen feature but when i press "Agree and enable Daily lock screens", it says "Unofrtunately, gallerey has stopped." and i can't enable it.
Any advices?

Me too.
Try change language (from Italian to english) but lockscreen still not working.

The same with MI3. I think it's miui problem for all Android M

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hello yes i have this problem too, but I also have snapchat crashing, and showbox crashing, guess these are all MIUI problems, and i can not go back to 4.4, is there a way to go back to 4.4?

to all.... do you use stock launcher? i had the same probelm and used NOVA launcher... i switched back to stock launcher and set it up after that it worked perfect for me! also it worked after that in NOVA launcher
i hope it helped somebody

Hello yes i have this problem too, but I also have snapchat crashing, and showbox crashing, guess these are all MIUI problems, and i can not go back to 4.4, is there a way to go back to 4.4?

I've recently updated my Mi4 to 6.0.1 and i'm trying to enable the daily lockscreen feature but when i press "Agree and enable Daily lock screens", it says "Unofrtunately, gallerey has stopped." and i can't enable it.
Any advices?

to all.... do you use stock launcher? i had the same probelm and used NOVA launcher... i switched back to stock launcher and set it up after that it worked perfect for me! also it worked after that in NOVA launcher
i hope it helped somebody

How do i switch between the launchers?

download a new launcher.... or go to APP info from your launcher and delete default Aktion

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk