Miui 7 Global Beta Rom 5.11.12 Released. Mi Note & Redmi Note 2 Added!

Also found link to official MIUI global stable 7.08.0. Thus I guess there won't be any xiaomi.eu editions for RMN2

Thank you very much ;)

Edit:

Installed
The root misses so I have to flash super SU to avoid this. I'll go back to xiaomi.eu rom

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Last edited:
Reactions: eliseev77
Guys, I currently have installed in my Redmi Note 2 Prime, the MUIU 7 developer version by xiaomi.eu v5.11.26 (this last week version), and I would like to try the Official Xiaomi MUIU 7 Dev. Version that was just released (the one you talk about in this topic).

My problem is, I always get a signature error when I try to "update" :( I don't use any custom recovery, I use the one that comes with the phone, and I don't intend to use TWRP or whatever... Is there any way to upgrade to the official rom ?

(in truth, the version is a downgrade of the one I have, but since the previous xiaomi.eu v5.11.19/20 was full of annoying bugs, like auto restart when I connected a usb cable to the phone and I still haven't tried this one I have now fully, I would really like to try the official version!)

Hi Concalo
If you are running frimware from Xiaomi.EU then you have to do full wipes, otherwise you would get errors updating to official MIUI.
I used to install TRWP once Xiaomi.EU release firmware version to install only from TRWP.
I recall situation where I've just intsalled MIUI official rom over Xiaomi.EU and had annoying phone process errors - IMIE was missing. In this case you just need to reset your phone through settings menu.

In summary, if you have stock bootloader and runningt Xiaomi.EU you could download MUI official firmaware and flash it through Updater.
Then after the phone is booted you have to reset it through Settings menu.

P.S. There is an easy way to install TRWP :)

Hi Concalo
If you are running frimware from Xiaomi.EU then you have to do full wipes, otherwise you would get errors updating to official MIUI.
I used to install TRWP once Xiaomi.EU release firmware version to install only from TRWP.
I recall situation where I've just intsalled MIUI official rom over Xiaomi.EU and had annoying phone process errors - IMIE was missing. In this case you just need to reset your phone through settings menu.

In summary, if you have stock bootloader and runningt Xiaomi.EU you could download MUI official firmaware and flash it through Updater.
Then after the phone is booted you have to reset it through Settings menu.

P.S. There is an easy way to install TRWP :)

Hi, thank you very much for your reply ! :)

However, the problem I have, is that with the xiaomi.eu version installed, and the original bootloader, when I try to install the official MIUI release, I get a signature error while it's trying to do the upgrade to the rom... :(

Any ideas how I can overcome this error?

Thanks

I'd suggest you to install TRWP and install ROM from there.
I've done it this way.
TRWP installer
1) download file into internal memory
2) rename it to update.zip
3) install through updater

Once installed.
1) Download MIUI firmware into external SD card.
2) Boot into TRWP (Hold vol up +power till MI logo appeared then release power and keep holding vol up)
3) Wipe all except External SD card
4) Install firmware from external SD
5) Boot into system

Last edited:
I'd suggest you to install TRWP and install ROM from there.
I've done it this way.

Thanks for your reply. What's the "easy" way to do it (install TRWP), like you mention? any link to it?

Anyways, I mentioned in my first reply to this topic: "I don't intend to use TWRP or whatever...", since I would like to keep the phone as original as possible... But if there is no other way to go from a xiaomi.eu rom to the official rom ?

btw: In a month or so, I intend to sell this phone and replace it with the Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 ! :)
another reason why I want to sell it, as original as possible.

Thanks again for your help ! I really apreciate it!

Just one more question, after I install the official ROM, can I revert from TRWP to the original Xiaomi/MIUI Recovery? And if so, how can it be done? AKA uninstall TRWP and restore Miui Recovery ?

Thanks again !